CatBanter

-   -   The Names are There (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91563)

Will in New Haven October 19th 08 11:54 PM

The Names are There

The final reading of the list of names has been read and those rpca
cats that I knew about and were requested, and some that I just knew
about are on it.

Here it is: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...9fb1a12?hl=en#

--
Will in New Haven

Kyla =^..^=[_4_] October 20th 08 12:24 AM

The Names are There

Thank you Will
Kyla

"Will in New Haven"

Joy October 20th 08 07:05 AM

The Names are There

Thank you, Will.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Yowie October 20th 08 10:17 AM

The Names are There

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

The final reading of the list of names has been read and those rpca
cats that I knew about and were requested, and some that I just knew
about are on it.

Here it is:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...9fb1a12?hl=en#

Much appreciated, Will.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Granby October 20th 08 01:20 PM

The Names are There

Yowie, did you read the post about after the final calling of the names and
the cats appeared in the rainbow? Cried like a baby but made me feel better
in the long run.

Bridget[_5_] October 20th 08 02:38 PM

The Names are There

I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

Bridget

"Joy" wrote in message
Thank you, Will.

Lesley October 20th 08 04:09 PM

The Names are There

On Oct 20, 6:38*am, "Bridget" wrote:
I love that quote. I believe I will have Tony fur in my apartment forever -
six months later and several good cleanings and I still find it.

I still occassionally find tabby fur in odd corners- I know I am not
really a domestic Goddess but it's been 5 and a half years since the
last of the tabby terrors (Isis)left for the Bridge.

I once worked with a woman who once came to work and somebody
commented on cat hair on her jumper and as I hadn;t been there long I
said "Oh you have a cat?"

And her reply was "Had. Two years ago still finding hair"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kyla =^..^=[_4_] October 21st 08 01:28 AM

The Names are There

I just read it, and cried like a baby too Granby. It was beautiful.
The cry, made me feel better in the long run.
Love
Kyla
"Granby"
Yowie, did you read the post about after the final calling of the names
and the cats appeared in the rainbow? Cried like a baby but made me feel
better in the long run.
"Yowie" "Will in New Haven" The final reading of the list of names