CatBanter

-   -   OT It was too good to last (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89823)

Marina July 17th 08 03:51 AM

OT It was too good to last

I don't know when I'll be back again. The battery is running low, and
I've overloaded the solar panel system, blowing a fuse, and I'm not sure
I'll be able to find a new fuse or change the fuse if I do find one.
I've overloaded it by charging my laptop several times each day. We
don't have electricity here on the island. Anyway, purrs are going out
to everyone, and I'll be back if I can.

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 17th 08 01:39 PM

OT It was too good to last

"Marina" wrote in message
I don't know when I'll be back again. The battery is running low, and I've
overloaded the solar panel system, blowing a fuse, and I'm not sure I'll be
able to find a new fuse or change the fuse if I do find one. I've
overloaded it by charging my laptop several times each day. We don't have
electricity here on the island. Anyway, purrs are going out to everyone,
and I'll be back if I can.

We;ll be thinking of you and expecting good stories when you're back.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Shiral July 18th 08 06:19 AM

OT It was too good to last

On Jul 16, 7:51*pm, Marina wrote:
I don't know when I'll be back again. The battery is running low, and
I've overloaded the solar panel system, blowing a fuse, and I'm not sure
I'll be able to find a new fuse or change the fuse if I do find one.
I've overloaded it by charging my laptop several times each day. We
don't have electricity here on the island. Anyway, purrs are going out
to everyone, and I'll be back if I can.

At first your subject line had me worried, Marina. =o) I was thinking
"Oh no, has she been diagnosed with some awful illness?" So even
though we'll have to do without you for a while, I'm glad to know
it's only a matter of your laptop battery running low. =o)

Melissa

polonca12000 July 19th 08 11:09 PM

OT It was too good to last

Marina wrote:
I don't know when I'll be back again. The battery is running low, and
I've overloaded the solar panel system, blowing a fuse, and I'm not sure
I'll be able to find a new fuse or change the fuse if I do find one.
I've overloaded it by charging my laptop several times each day. We
don't have electricity here on the island. Anyway, purrs are going out
to everyone, and I'll be back if I can.

I hope you can be back really soon, Marina.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek