CatBanter

-   -   we has a birfday (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78043)

Cantate February 10th 07 03:44 AM

we has a birfday

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Bill Stock February 10th 07 03:59 AM

we has a birfday

"Cantate" wrote in message
oups.com...
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

LOL, Happy Burpday. It's nice to see a middle aged lady who still has her
enthusiasm.

Marina February 10th 07 04:18 AM

we has a birfday

Cantate wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Hoppy Purrday, Emma!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Pat February 10th 07 04:32 AM

we has a birfday

"Cantate" wrote

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Emma, birfday shrimpies to you, from soon-to-also-be-five-year-old Abelard
Abyssinian proud boy who would love to catch YOU!

mlbriggs February 10th 07 05:49 AM

we has a birfday

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:44:35 -0800, Cantate wrote:

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy, happy birfday! TuTu & MLB

Shiral February 10th 07 07:22 AM

we has a birfday

On Feb 9, 7:44 pm, "Cantate" wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy Purrday Emma! We knoz about da red dot greebling. They are
tricky!
Nina and Francesca

Cantate February 10th 07 09:32 AM

we has a birfday

Emma, birfday shrimpies to you, from soon-to-also-be-five-year-old Abelard
Abyssinian proud boy who would love to catch YOU!

Emma is batting her eyelashes at Abelard... oh my! (says Cantate)
Was he named after the theologian?

Adrian A February 10th 07 11:26 AM

we has a birfday

Cantate wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Hapurry birfday Emma.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Christina Websell February 10th 07 05:31 PM

we has a birfday

"Cantate" wrote in message
oups.com...
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy purrday!

Kfc & Boyfie

Pat February 10th 07 09:33 PM

we has a birfday

"Cantate" wrote

Emma is batting her eyelashes at Abelard... oh my! (says Cantate)
Was he named after the theologian?

I don't know. When the breeder gave him to me (free due to his defective
eye) he did not have a name and I asked her for help giving him a name. I
said I wanted a name that could be abbreviated to "Aby" or "Abbie" and she
suggested "Abelard" which sounded perfect to me. I recognized the name from
"Abelard and Heloise".

Abelard & Emma........ sounds good to him!