CatBanter

-   -   Monty da Innernet Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113692)

Samuel Redcat March 21st 18 02:46 PM

Monty da Innernet Cat

Doze of you who follow Monty da Cat on da Innerwebs, Monty had a
healtch scare late yesfurday. Monty had some seizures, and one of dem
left him totally unresponsiive.

Him has seen da vet Him's heart checked out just fine, and next dey is
doing a MRI to find out what's wrong. So it sounds like Monty an his
hoomins could use some health purrs.

Sundance and/or Rebecca March 22nd 18 12:34 AM

Monty da Innernet Cat

I haz nebber heered of hizself, but I will purr fur hizown fastfast recuvvery.

Sundance

Samuel Redcat March 22nd 18 01:17 PM

Monty da Innernet Cat

On 2018-03-21 23:34:30 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I haz nebber heered of hizself, but I will purr fur hizown fastfast recuvvery.

Sundance

Her is a kitty dat was born wif a cleft palate and no teef, and her has
a lot of followers on Facebook.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca March 22nd 18 07:19 PM

Monty da Innernet Cat

I seez, but I iz catfoozled: iz Monty a boycat or a girlcat?

Sundance, catfoozled again

PIPPS and or BOOKS March 23rd 18 11:12 PM

Monty da Innernet Cat

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 6:46:05 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Doze of you who follow Monty da Cat on da Innerwebs, Monty had a
healtch scare late yesfurday. Monty had some seizures, and one of dem
left him totally unresponsiive.

Him has seen da vet Him's heart checked out just fine, and next dey is
doing a MRI to find out what's wrong. So it sounds like Monty an his
hoomins could use some health purrs.

Pipps and BOOKS purr