CatBanter

-   -   COUP! (I take ofur) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89871)

Adam[_2_] July 20th 08 02:43 AM

COUP! (I take ofur)

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Harri Roadcat July 20th 08 03:15 AM

COUP! (I take ofur)

In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Adam[_2_] July 20th 08 05:41 AM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee July 20th 08 05:51 AM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"Adam" wrote in message
Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

--
Pitô.ônya

Lucy[_3_] July 20th 08 08:48 AM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

Lyke Pooh Bear??? Awwwwwwww!! Dats cute.

Lucy

Cory[_2_] July 20th 08 01:00 PM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

In article ,
says...
No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

Lyke Pooh Bear??? Awwwwwwww!! Dats cute.

Lucy

Um, Louise??? I don't think they understand. They don't seem to be
scared enough.

--- Unca Cory, secretly LMTO at Louise's attempt to take over
Catmerica...

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

Will in New Haven July 20th 08 02:15 PM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

On Jul 20, 8:00 am, Cory wrote:
In article ,
says...

No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

Lyke Pooh Bear??? Awwwwwwww!! Dats cute.

Lucy

Um, Louise??? I don't think they understand. They don't seem to be
scared enough.

I iz reel skared. Yu cum too beet mee up an Heather will haff to stopp
yoo an I mite gnot be abl to mak her stop stoppin yoo. .

--
Wascal
"The difference between food and beer is that beer

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

Harri Roadcat July 20th 08 02:53 PM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Oh, Ok. So is you coming on road trip wif usses? I'z nefur decorated a
PooBah car or caticopter befur. Dat could be fun.

Den we could do like Onyx sujjested an after da Grand Canyum we could go
to Washintoona, DC. We could all land on da lawn of da White House, and
announce a state visit from da PooBah of Catmerica.

Harri

Granby July 20th 08 03:05 PM

I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings. I figered Her Royal
Highness Cleo wud be da nexdt in line ta take ofver if we changed leaderz.
Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful, Louise
will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.