CatBanter

-   -   Update on the strays (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89446)

Pat[_2_] June 25th 08 03:49 AM

Update on the strays

Got this message tonight:

----- Original Message -----
From: Carolyn Jordan
To: Patricia Davis
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: Thank you so much!

Pat,

It's taken me several days to finally get it done (slow dial up, kept timing
out), but I think I've finally gotten a Paypal account set up. It will take
a few days to verify my bank account, I think.

Today, we rec'd a donation from Jeanne Halos, from Alabama....how wonderful
it was to have this in the mailbox. I will send her an official thank you,
and I want to say thank you to YOU also, you must've been the one that told
her about us.

Cats are doing fine. Mamma is a sweet heart. I'm handling all of the
babies now. They are still staying in our little guest house behind our
house. I spend as much time as I can with them. After a few more days, I
will let them out and make sure they have a safe, warm place to sleep and
eat, and stay if they wish.

Then we will begin with the vetting for them all.

Once again, thank you. Not sure how to proceed, but I did get signed up for
Paypal just today.

Carolyn
_______________________

This was a relief to hear.

Out riding my bicycle last night I took an alternate route and noticed
another feline family about a hundred yards northwest of my house - white
mamacat and several white babies. I didn't want to look too closely so I
didn't even slow down. But this mamacat could also be the source of the
starving kittens I took in last fall. The one that didn't make it was mostly
white.

It pains me knowing that all around me, cats breed freely and the babies run
in traffic and starve.

Pat[_2_] June 25th 08 03:22 PM

Update on the strays

Here once more is the email address in case anyone wants to christen the
Paypal account of these angels of mercy:

Thanks.