CatBanter

-   -   Halloween Cat Decorations (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113785)

jmcquown[_2_] October 5th 18 11:17 PM

Halloween Cat Decorations

Halloween is my favourite non-official holiday :) For years I've hung
this cat flag out in the month of October:

https://i.postimg.cc/nLsTSbBK/catflag.jpg

It's just fun!

Jill

Bill Nak October 6th 18 05:41 AM

Halloween Cat Decorations

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Halloween is my favourite non-official holiday :) For years I've hung
this cat flag out in the month of October:

https://i.postimg.cc/nLsTSbBK/catflag.jpg

It's just fun!

Jill

------------------------------------

This could be a fun thread. Here's what we usually have out on the porch
for Halloween:

https://postimg.cc/G8bZTZFV
--
--bill_n

jmcquown[_2_] October 6th 18 03:00 PM

Halloween Cat Decorations

On 10/6/2018 12:41 AM, Bill Nak wrote:

"jmcquown"Â* wrote in message ...

Halloween is my favourite non-official holiday :)Â* For years I've hung
this cat flag out in the month of October:

https://i.postimg.cc/nLsTSbBK/catflag.jpg

It's just fun!

Jill

This could be a fun thread.Â* Here's what we usually have out on the
porch for Halloween:

https://postimg.cc/G8bZTZFV

Cute! A few years ago my SO, John, carved a pumpkin for me with a cat
shaped much like the cat on the cat flag. Alas, if I got a picture of
it I didn't save it.

Jill