CatBanter

-   -   Flea's 4th Agony Session posted today! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64317)

Azy November 9th 05 06:52 AM

Flea's 4th Agony Session posted today!

Flea's blog is going well, and so far no complaints. I've not been in
lately, (I've been busy editing his work ::grin::) so it may take me a
while to catch up. If you care to see it, you can check it out.
There's an adorable pic of him "at work" on the PC. LOL

Cheers,
Azy!

What do a dithering 28-year-old veterinary assistant and a housecat
have in common? Not too much, according to Mr. Fleas. Slink over to
www.housecatwisdom.blogspot.com to see how The Bloggy Moggy separates
the people from the purrers in this weeks edition of Housecat Wisdom,
Mr. Fleas' Agony Session #4.