CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Serious question about my LATE cat!!!? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22165)

Slickwater May 26th 04 07:10 PM

Serious question about my LATE cat!!!?

So my cat was about 20 years old and the thing looked like it was in
agony. I have been walkin reported to be walking sideways lately and
loosing a ton of hair. Upon inspecting the clumps of hair that were
falling out, I saw that they were due to these red lesions on the cats
back. For fear of some disease being loosed on my family, I donned a
pair of rubber cleaning gloves and grabbed the mangy thing and sawed
his head off in the garage. I did not stop to think about the massive
amount of blood that began to spurt all over the garage and got on my
arms and shirt, pretty much everywhere due to such a gushing would as
a decapitated head obviously is. What I want to know is if I am at
risk of contracting any illness from the cats blood that could
jeopardize my life. You may think I am heartless, but I really put
that thing out of it's misery and it was for the best. If anyone knows
anything about this subject please inform me of what I should do.
Thank you.

-Jimmy Logan

Cat Protector May 26th 04 07:16 PM

Another heartless and disgusting troll added to the killfile.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

om...