CatBanter

-   -   Anudder Purrdae... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113727)

[email protected] July 5th 18 06:05 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

Fifteen yeerz ugo, mine meowmee wuz resqued.
Den she had kittahz in hur resque house. On Jooly 6th.
Wun ov dem wuz mee! Mine kitttymeowmee an summa mine siblinkz styll live there. A fue mumffz laytur mine meowmee an Pawpaw 'doptid me.

So mine fiffteenth purday is diz Friday, Jooly 6th.

We will hav a liddul pawty in mine klubhouse, wiff uh pinyada shypt like un pawball, moozik and refreshmmintz awl dat day.

No gneed to rsvp...See ya there!

Pit2nya AKA Sweety, Yur Grand Pooh-Bah, and gudgud frend

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 5th 18 06:47 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

I will be dere, Sweetee, to sellybrate yurown purrday. Yoo iz just a spring chikkin!

Sundance

[email protected] July 6th 18 01:46 PM

Anudder Purrdae...

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 12:05:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fifteen yeerz ugo, mine meowmee wuz resqued.
Den she had kittahz in hur resque house. On Jooly 6th.
Wun ov dem wuz mee! Mine kitttymeowmee an summa mine siblinkz styll live there. A fue mumffz laytur mine meowmee an Pawpaw 'doptid me.

So mine fiffteenth purday is diz Friday, Jooly 6th.

We will hav a liddul pawty in mine klubhouse, wiff uh pinyada shypt like un pawball, moozik and refreshmmintz awl dat day.

No gneed to rsvp...See ya there!

Pit2nya AKA Sweety, Yur Grand Pooh-Bah, and gudgud frend

Happy Purrday, Pi2nya!

Ann July 6th 18 06:52 PM

Anudder Purrdae...

On 7/5/2018 1:05 AM, wrote:
Fifteen yeerz ugo, mine meowmee wuz resqued.
Den she had kittahz in hur resque house. On Jooly 6th.
Wun ov dem wuz mee! Mine kitttymeowmee an summa mine siblinkz styll live there. A fue mumffz laytur mine meowmee an Pawpaw 'doptid me.

So mine fiffteenth purday is diz Friday, Jooly 6th.

We will hav a liddul pawty in mine klubhouse, wiff uh pinyada shypt like un pawball, moozik and refreshmmintz awl dat day.

No gneed to rsvp...See ya there!

Pit2nya AKA Sweety, Yur Grand Pooh-Bah, and gudgud frend

Happy purrday to another July kitty.

Samwise for his house

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 7th 18 01:08 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

Happee Purrday to myown lubly wink, an mennee happee returnz! Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp befur I takez a wack at da pinyada?

Sundance

[email protected] July 7th 18 01:54 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 10:47:10 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I will be dere, Sweetee, to sellybrate yurown purrday. Yoo iz just a spring chikkin!

Sundance

Teee Heee!Ar yu mine ole man?

Pit2nya

[email protected] July 7th 18 01:56 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 10:52:43 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
On 7/5/2018 1:05 AM, wrote:
Fifteen yeerz ugo, mine meowmee wuz resqued.
Den she had kittahz in hur resque house. On Jooly 6th.
Wun ov dem wuz mee! Mine kitttymeowmee an summa mine siblinkz styll live there. A fue mumffz laytur mine meowmee an Pawpaw 'doptid me.

So mine fiffteenth purday is diz Friday, Jooly 6th.

We will hav a liddul pawty in mine klubhouse, wiff uh pinyada shypt like un pawball, moozik and refreshmmintz awl dat day.

No gneed to rsvp...See ya there!

Pit2nya AKA Sweety, Yur Grand Pooh-Bah, and gudgud frend

Happy purrday to another July kitty.

Samwise for his house

Chee, Tankz, Samwise!

Pit2nya

[email protected] July 7th 18 02:02 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 5:09:00 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Happee Purrday to myown lubly wink, an mennee happee returnz! Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp befur I takez a wack at da pinyada?

Sundance

Uh Uh, Sunnydance. Here iz da bat, now I wyll blindfold yu.
Tirn rownd....wun, too, twee... HIT DAT PINYADDA!!!

POW!!! the Pinyada breaks and out comes ping-ponk balls, nip-stufft mousies,and lotza Pouncie treetz!!!

Pit2nya AKA Sweety

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 7th 18 03:28 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

Well, Ize old, an Ize a mankittee, so I gess I iz!

Sundance, aka Toonya's ole man

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 7th 18 03:39 AM

Anudder Purrdae...

[Sundance, still blindfolded, is startled when things start falling on and around him.]

Ack! Hewp! Whut iz awl dis stuf!

[He manages to get the blindfold off, and sees that he is buried in toys and treats.]

Wow, datz a lot more stufz dan I thot wuz in dere! Hmmm, I gess I'll hab a Pouncie to hewp kalm myown nerbz. Maybe more dan one.

Sundance, having a snack