CatBanter

-   -   Ping MaryL - Re Edouard (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90205)

CatNipped[_2_] August 5th 08 04:18 PM

Ping MaryL - Re Edouard

How are you doing? Are you weathering the storm OK?

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

MaryL August 5th 08 10:04 PM

Ping MaryL - Re Edouard

"CatNipped" wrote in message
How are you doing? Are you weathering the storm OK?

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

So far, we haven't had any rain, but the wind is picking up. I came home a
bit early today, "just in case." It looks like storms could be headed out
area, but nothing like coastal cities. How about you? It looks like Humble
could be hit hard. Holly and Duffy are calm -- but, then, nothing ever fazes
them.

Thanks for asking.

MaryL

CatNipped[_2_] August 6th 08 01:53 AM

Ping MaryL - Re Edouard

. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
How are you doing? Are you weathering the storm OK?

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

So far, we haven't had any rain, but the wind is picking up. I came home
a bit early today, "just in case." It looks like storms could be headed
out area, but nothing like coastal cities. How about you? It looks like
Humble could be hit hard. Holly and Duffy are calm -- but, then, nothing
ever fazes them.

Thanks for asking.

MaryL

I had only one scary moment. A largish tree branch fell onto the upper
deck - it didn't damage anything, but the noise it made sounded like the
house falling down around us. Cats shot every which way, running for cover.
Other than that, just a lot of rain.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped