CatBanter

-   -   Owh Chester! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86819)

Lucy[_2_] March 7th 08 06:08 AM

Owh Chester!

Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Granby March 7th 08 06:10 AM

Owh Chester!

Who u testin' huh who u testin' is der a prize. Wilow being silly
"Lucy" wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Stormmee March 7th 08 06:56 AM

Owh Chester!

iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Lucy[_2_] March 8th 08 02:12 AM

Owh Chester!

Yu!! Yu win, Willow!!

What prize du yu want?

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Who u testin' huh who u testin' is der a prize. Wilow being silly
"Lucy" wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Lucy[_2_] March 8th 08 02:13 AM

Owh Chester!

No effuryfing is grate. But she wanted to chanje da mail to put MY name
on it! And der it is!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Granby March 8th 08 02:41 AM

Owh Chester!

Hmmm letz see I needz a green outfitz for dat Irishz day. I wud like to go
shoppink at da botik. Yep, datz what I wantz. Willow thinking hard. She is
looking at the tee shirt the hoomand got the gramby. It has a funny man and
is green and says Lets get ready to Stumble. Willow doesn't get it but
gramby thought it was appropriate.
"Lucy" wrote in message
Yu!! Yu win, Willow!!

What prize du yu want?

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Who u testin' huh who u testin' is der a prize. Wilow being silly
"Lucy" wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Lucy[_2_] March 8th 08 03:23 AM

Owh Chester!

My meowmie fot it was funny tuu. Hmmm.

Well ... letz go shoppink!

Lucy

Stormmee March 9th 08 04:29 AM

Owh Chester!

itz gud whina hoominz duzit rite, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Lucy[_2_] March 9th 08 04:56 AM

Owh Chester!

Now we kin tawk allda time, Chester.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Dis is anuther test emayle.

Lucy

Stormmee March 9th 08 05:57 AM

Owh Chester!

dat iz juzt too kule, we has lotsa do on this vensure we iz on anna den der
iz KS anna Lewi's winkin, Chester

Stormmee wrote:
iz yourmom hafin troublez agin? Chester
Lucy wrote in message