CatBanter

-   -   A birthday party! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113933)

[email protected] May 6th 19 04:46 PM

A birthday party!

[May 5, 2019: Down in the basement of a house in Kansas City kitties are working. Ranger drives a kitty-lift out of the hidden storage closet and motors over to the security camera pointed at the washer, dryer, and sump pump, and he quickly clips a small piece of circuitry in place to cause the camera to loop instead of playing live images. Starr da Dogg pushes some of the hoomin's storage boxes up against the wall, and Francesca sets up tables to hold food and drinks. Ranger then fires up a stereo playing dance music, and Francesca starts setting out yummy kitty and doggy goodies.]

Attention, efurrykitty and goggy and offur furry friends: today is Sammy Redcat's purrday! Him is 18 years old today. Please join us celebrating him's old man status.

Ranger Greycat

cshenk May 7th 19 02:04 AM

A birthday party!

wrote:

[May 5, 2019: Down in the basement of a house in Kansas City kitties
are working. Ranger drives a kitty-lift out of the hidden storage
closet and motors over to the security camera pointed at the washer,
dryer, and sump pump, and he quickly clips a small piece of circuitry
in place to cause the camera to loop instead of playing live images.
Starr da Dogg pushes some of the hoomin's storage boxes up against
the wall, and Francesca sets up tables to hold food and drinks.
Ranger then fires up a stereo playing dance music, and Francesca
starts setting out yummy kitty and doggy goodies.]

Attention, efurrykitty and goggy and offur furry friends: today is
Sammy Redcat's purrday! Him is 18 years old today. Please join us
celebrating him's old man status.

Ranger Greycat

A slender white cat with green eyes comes out of the cataporter. She
is gracefully aging. She rubs her cheek on Sammy with a deep purr then
gives him a saucy wink. "hey big boy, wanna purr on the same cushion
together furr a bit?"

Daisy-chan saunters off liquidly to a cushion with room for 2.

Dan Mahoney[_2_] May 7th 19 09:57 PM

A birthday party!

Greetings, Miz Daisy-chan! Fangu fur de invitation, I would love to sit wif you. Mebbe we could even get one of dem younger kitties to bring us some goodies.

[Jocko the Diving Cat happens to be walking past as Sammy says this. He grabs Big Mama, and together they bring a variety of snacks to the kitty pillow, along with a bottle of nip wine.]

Oh, dis is nice! I could get used to dis kind of service. Too bad I only have a purrday once a year.

Pit2nya[_4_] May 8th 19 01:08 AM

A birthday party!

On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 8:46:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[May 5, 2019: Down in the basement of a house in Kansas City kitties are working. Ranger drives a kitty-lift out of the hidden storage closet and motors over to the security camera pointed at the washer, dryer, and sump pump, and he quickly clips a small piece of circuitry in place to cause the camera to loop instead of playing live images. Starr da Dogg pushes some of the hoomin's storage boxes up against the wall, and Francesca sets up tables to hold food and drinks. Ranger then fires up a stereo playing dance music, and Francesca starts setting out yummy kitty and doggy goodies.]

Attention, efurrykitty and goggy and offur furry friends: today is Sammy Redcat's purrday! Him is 18 years old today. Please join us celebrating him's old man status.

Ranger Greycat

Senior kitty,wearing a mourning coat of grey-and-white enters.
Happy Purrday, Sammy Redcat 18 iz effin 3 yeerz owldurr den me!
ConCATulashunz! I brot Mousikulz and Souvin Eerz,
an uh tie frum the BooTeek.
P2nya

Dan Mahoney[_2_] May 8th 19 01:28 PM

A birthday party!

Fangu, Miz Pi2nya! Dat is a lovely tie. And fungu fur coming. It iz wunnderful to see you.

Sammy

Ann May 9th 19 01:49 PM

A birthday party!

On 5/6/2019 11:46 AM, wrote:
[May 5, 2019: Down in the basement of a house in Kansas City kitties are working. Ranger drives a kitty-lift out of the hidden storage closet and motors over to the security camera pointed at the washer, dryer, and sump pump, and he quickly clips a small piece of circuitry in place to cause the camera to loop instead of playing live images. Starr da Dogg pushes some of the hoomin's storage boxes up against the wall, and Francesca sets up tables to hold food and drinks. Ranger then fires up a stereo playing dance music, and Francesca starts setting out yummy kitty and doggy goodies.]

Attention, efurrykitty and goggy and offur furry friends: today is Sammy Redcat's purrday! Him is 18 years old today. Please join us celebrating him's old man status.

Ranger Greycat

"Hi everyone. Happy Purrday to you Sammy." Lucy Lu picks up a plate for
some snacks. Every thing looks so good.

Dan Mahoney[_2_] May 10th 19 01:21 PM

A birthday party!

Fangu, Lucy Lu! Dere's so many yummy fings on da boofay table...

[As Sammy looks around happily, he sees 2 raccoons approaching. He has seen these raccoons before, but only through the windows.]

Hihi, raccoons! You live right around here, don't you?

Tony: Hi, Sammy! Yes we do! I'm Tony, and dis is Tina. We have a den inside da tree in your front yard. It's furry nice! It's a great location, and it's close to friends an family, an we'z got lots of good foods nearby, and no hoomins trying to hurt us. It's purrty cool. Oooh, look, someone just turned on da lights on a disco ball! Dat's beeyoutiful! We'z will haf to do some dancing.Den we can...

[Tony stops talking when Tina grabs his mouth.]

Tina: Tony, you are motor mouthing again. We talked about that, remember? Hello, Sammy. We're glad to finally meet you. Happy Birthday!

[Tina releases Tony's mouth and he immediately starts talking again. Tina takes his paw and guides him towards the buffet table. Sammy then sees a little black cat, a skinny buff cat, and a timid grey tabby come through the door. He runs over to greet them.]

Hi guys! I know who you are just from listening to my hoomins talk. You must be Midnight, and you must be Fred, and you must be Sarge. I'm glad to see you could come. Please, help yourselves to the buffet table.

[As he walks back towards the cushion he is sharing with Daisy-chan he sees that Jocko and Big Mama have indeed rigged a disco ball, and Ranger has set up a stereo and started some music going. Jocko and Big Mama are dancing.]

Miss Daisy-chan, since they are playing some reasonably slow music, would you care to dance just a little bit?

cshenk May 12th 19 02:50 AM

A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Greetings, Miz Daisy-chan! Fangu fur de invitation, I would love to
sit wif you. Mebbe we could even get one of dem younger kitties to
bring us some goodies.

[Jocko the Diving Cat happens to be walking past as Sammy says this.
He grabs Big Mama, and together they bring a variety of snacks to the
kitty pillow, along with a bottle of nip wine.]

Oh, dis is nice! I could get used to dis kind of service. Too bad I
only have a purrday once a year.

Purrs happen as Daisy-chan rubs Sammy then deftly steals the best
fingerling fish right under his nose. She dangles it though and lets
him have 1/2 of it.

Snickering, they dig into some goodies.

cshenk May 12th 19 03:02 AM

A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[...]

Daisy pluffs her furr nicely and takes his paw, then shifts to a samaba
in slow motion. Sammy joins in as they enter the disco ball's swirling
glitter...

cshenk May 13th 19 01:30 AM

A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[...]

Sammy joins in and with a glimmer, whispers to the band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCoFRsKpww

Daisy laughs and sways with him.