CatBanter

-   -   Booker (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86583)

Stormmee February 26th 08 07:06 AM

Booker

purlse xcept owrz apologeeze fur owr sekatareez mistankli sendin yourself
dat pozt, as you mite unnerstand hersef iz still veri upseetted, Trudi,
embarrased

Booker February 26th 08 03:41 PM

Booker

no wurriez, meowmie duz dat alla tyme. Sides, I likez gettin mayl in
myown mailbox, no matter wat it iz.

Booker, still wurking on meowmie to update da website

Lucy February 27th 08 05:43 AM

Booker

"Booker" wrote in message
no wurriez, meowmie duz dat alla tyme. Sides, I likez gettin mayl in myown
mailbox, no matter wat it iz.

Booker, still wurking on meowmie to update da website

Wee cant wate! We want our pikchurs on da webbysite!

Da Porter cats

Sylvia M[_3_] February 27th 08 08:06 AM

Booker

"Lucy" wrote in message

"Booker" wrote in message
no wurriez, meowmie duz dat alla tyme. Sides, I likez gettin mayl in
myown mailbox, no matter wat it iz.

Booker, still wurking on meowmie to update da website

Wee cant wate! We want our pikchurs on da webbysite!

Da Porter cats

I gotta bored kitty playin wiff uh fowler .gif
Wud yur meowmee lyke it?
Pit2nya