CatBanter

-   -   Have a noo nayme furr the Ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102478)

Snowlady[_2_] October 16th 10 07:45 PM

Have a noo nayme furr the Ball

Wee lozt our hoomin grandpaw May 1st, 2010 an since hee wuz a furry
fine hoomin an luver of all animalz, specially catz, wee wud lyke tew
honor him at thuh Ball. His nayme wuz Donald Gregory from thuh howse
of Batson. Hizown kitty, Hunnybun, will bee speeking furr uz. Shee
mizzes him furry much. Wee will let hur tell thuh story thuh night of
the Ball. Itz on thuh 22nd rite? In Paris?

Fangu,

Mattie an Max

paw.ess. Wee need purrs fur Boo tew git beddur and purrs fur Petey hoo
iz goin tew TED tewday oh an furr all thuh hoomins heer hoo iz sick
tew. Fangu again.

Will in New Haven October 17th 10 02:37 AM

On Oct 16, 2:45*pm, Snowlady wrote:
Wee lozt our hoomin grandpaw May 1st, 2010 an since hee wuz a furry
fine hoomin an luver of all animalz, specially catz, wee wud lyke tew
honor him at thuh Ball. His nayme wuz Donald Gregory from thuh howse
of Batson. Hizown kitty, Hunnybun, will bee speeking furr uz. Shee
mizzes him furry much. Wee will let hur tell thuh story thuh night of
the Ball. Itz on thuh 22nd rite? In Paris?

Fangu,

Mattie an Max

paw.ess. Wee need purrs fur Boo tew git beddur and purrs fur Petey hoo
iz goin tew TED tewday oh an furr all thuh hoomins heer hoo iz sick
tew. Fangu again.

Are purrs are on da weigh. Wee will tell mine Mommie, hoo has been at
da Bridj awil, to say hi to your Granpaw.

--
WooToo

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte October 17th 10 02:56 AM

Have a noo nayme furr the Ball

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 11:45:11 -0700 (PDT),
Snowlady's nimble, little paws typed:

Wee will let hur tell thuh story thuh night of
the Ball. Itz on thuh 22nd rite? In Paris?

I iz sendink mine Purrs! Yes, it iz da nite ob da
22nd... And in Paree, in da Notre Dame Cat-hedral!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/16/2010 9:55:32 PM

riddik October 18th 10 01:33 PM

Have a noo nayme furr the Ball

On Oct 16, 2:45*pm, Snowlady wrote:
Wee lozt our hoomin grandpaw May 1st, 2010 an since hee wuz a furry
fine hoomin an luver of all animalz, specially catz, wee wud lyke tew
honor him at thuh Ball. His nayme wuz Donald Gregory from thuh howse
of Batson. Hizown kitty, Hunnybun, will bee speeking furr uz. Shee
mizzes him furry much. Wee will let hur tell thuh story thuh night of
the Ball. Itz on thuh 22nd rite? In Paris?

Fangu,

Mattie an Max

paw.ess. Wee need purrs fur Boo tew git beddur and purrs fur Petey hoo
iz goin tew TED tewday oh an furr all thuh hoomins heer hoo iz sick
tew. Fangu again.

Aw, wee'ze furry sorry to heeer bowt yur hoomin grandpa. It's a
furrysad fing indeeed, an wee send owr deee****t condolinsis to yur
House.

His naym has bin addid an his brik is neeerly in plays.

An, yes, da Ball beegins dis Fryday, in Paris.

Mietze