CatBanter

-   -   Farewell (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27446)

Exocat May 22nd 05 10:28 AM

Oh Marina, we're SO sorry!

Love, purrs & woofs for you bereaved ones.

Too emotional for more, save to say that it seems as though Nikki didn't
suffer greatly
and that's such a blessing.

Nikki could find a kindred feisty spirit at the RB with my Pericles.
Hope so.

Grieving right along with you

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki

"Marina" wrote
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her.

Tish Silberbauer May 22nd 05 10:29 AM

I'm so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you.
Tish

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:01:27 +0300, Marina
wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

O J May 22nd 05 11:39 AM

Marina wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh my poor dear Marina! My heart goes out to you. What a shock, and
not even a chance to say goodbye to your old friend. Mine are sending
purrs of condolence to you, Frank, and little Mere. Remember, when
the time came, you had the courage to give your friend the one last
gift. Hold the others tight and remember the good times.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J

jmcquown May 22nd 05 12:25 PM

Marina wrote:
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They
asked me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't
regained consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics
on the bus. Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor
baby girl.

Oh Marina, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Jill

Nan May 22nd 05 01:20 PM

wrote:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh, Marina, I'm so sorry. It's hard to let them go, but she's at
peace now.

Hugs

Nan

Victor Martinez May 22nd 05 01:56 PM

Marina wrote:
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

I am so sorry to hear this, Marina. My heart goes out to you.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Mary May 22nd 05 03:54 PM

"Marina" wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Oh, Marina, my heart is just breaking for you. Nikki was a very special girl
who I have enjoyed reading about over the years.

Kreisleriana May 22nd 05 04:14 PM

On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:01:27 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has
stayed over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the
vet's recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked
me if I wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained
consciousness I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus.
Frank and Mere are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

(((((((((((Oh my dear Marina.)))))))))))))))

Theresa

Irulan May 22nd 05 04:15 PM

damn.
We are lighting a candle right now for Nikki's safe jouney to the RB. She
will be happy there. She had a perfect life with you, Marina, and her
siblings. Hugs for you, Franki and Mere.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Marina" wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has stayed
over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the vet's
recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked me if I
wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained consciousness
I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus. Frank and Mere
are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere

KellyH May 22nd 05 05:45 PM

"Marina" wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has stayed
over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the vet's
recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked me if I
wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained consciousness
I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus. Frank and Mere
are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

Marina, I am so sorry! This is such a shock. Purrs for Nikki's passing
over the Bridge. She is one special cat.

-Kelly