CatBanter

-   -   watch kitten videos and be more productive at work (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112598)

Jack Campin June 18th 15 11:34 PM

watch kitten videos and be more productive at work

This story has been all over the web in the last couple of days,
but in case you haven't seen it already:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1930135.html

jmcquown[_2_] June 19th 15 02:05 AM

On 6/18/2015 6:34 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
This story has been all over the web in the last couple of days,
but in case you haven't seen it already:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1930135.html

I like the results of the study. Since the advent of computer networks,
people have always been doing things online during "work hours" that
don't strictly constitute "work". Might as well be looking at pet
videos. :)

More productive? I don't know about that. Then again, the least
productive people I worked with didn't bother with online videos. They
were simply never at their desks when they were supposed to be.

Jill