CatBanter

-   -   I am forgiven (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89996)

wafflycat[_2_] July 26th 08 08:23 PM

I am forgiven

Francis has forgiven me for taking him to TED. He's been sitting alongside
me, purring and headbutting me. So I've forgiven him for viewing me as a
snack ;-)

Will in New Haven July 26th 08 11:52 PM

I am forgiven

On Jul 26, 3:23 pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
Francis has forgiven me for taking him to TED. He's been sitting alongside
me, purring and headbutting me. So I've forgiven him for viewing me as a
snack ;-)

He always admired you and liked you. Now he knows you have good
taste. :-,)

Make sure you have that bite seen to. Our masters can hurt us without
intending to.

--
Will in New Haven