CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   cat behavior (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72563)

[email protected] July 4th 06 01:19 PM

cat behavior

http://www.freewebs.com/worlddirectory/cats.htm

Hilda July 4th 06 09:25 PM

Hello, I am very new to this site and not sure if I'm posting correctly. I have a two month old kitten who has developed a bad habit of attacking and biting people for, what apprears to me, no reason. Can someone tell me how to remedy this problem? Thanks, Hilda

Claude V. Lucas July 5th 06 01:23 AM

cat behavior

In article ,
Hilda wrote:

Wrote:
http://www.freewebs.com/worlddirectory/cats.htmHello, I am very new to this site and not

sure if I'm posting
correctly. I have a two month old kitten who has developed a bad habit
of attacking and biting people for, what apprears to me, no reason. Can
someone tell me how to remedy this problem? Thanks, Hilda

The "reason" might be simple playing.

Attacking and biting is what cats do.

Even though Bubba is (almost, I hope) fully grown
he still occasionally gets carried away at play and bites...

Not too hard, lately.

I think he's finally learned my limits for being bitten.