CatBanter

-   -   Enter quietly, 2 new Chez Shenk's 4foots (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114368)

cshenk[_4_] May 28th 21 08:51 PM

Enter quietly, 2 new Chez Shenk's 4foots

Prince and Luko grin as they carefully assist 2 new members of Chez
Shenk's to a cataporter for the first time and bring them to meet the
Grand Poohba.

They come in quietly and seem a little afraid of P2nya with the grand
title.

They are both as black as midnight, about 30-35 lbs. Obviously
intended to be fairly long furred, they seem a mix of black lab and
perhaps border collie? Their fur is growing out from being clipped.
They have not had a gentle life it seems, being raised on scraps and
her over bred far too late in life.

Luko nudges them forward and the female, Harriet steps up.

"HiHi! (tail wagging over backend). Wez new to cats but dez furry like
us anna friendly! Dis is mai brofur Ozzie. He don't see real well soz
I'z help him."

Ozzie comes up with a shy grin. Tail high over back and a friendly
wave.
"Hi Miss P2nya, I'z Ozzie."

Prince asks: "can we borrow your larger Cataporter to go back? Da
normal ones had me scrunched to da wall wif Luko onna mai back anna
Ozzie unner maiself den Harriet inna da last bit of room. Harriet
managed da buttons finefine but wez had to talk her through dem a bit."

Pit2nya[_4_] May 29th 21 05:47 AM

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:35:56 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
[...]

Wellll, welllcome, both ov you....Ozzie, Harriet...wellkum tu ower Community!
Effin Goggies are welkum here if friendly to cats, as I see yuz are.
ov korse yu can yuze ower bigbig porter to get bak.
But hav sumping tu eet foizt ... Wud yu lyke sum Mousicles???

[email protected] June 2nd 21 08:04 PM

Enter quietly, 2 new Chez Shenk's 4foots

Wellll, welllcome, both ov you....Ozzie, Harriet...wellkum tu ower Community!
Effin Goggies are welkum here if friendly to cats, as I see yuz are.
ov korse yu can yuze ower bigbig porter to get bak.
But hav sumping tu eet foizt ... Wud yu lyke sum Mousicles???

Hihi, Ozzie an Harriet! Welcome! We'z like doggies who like kitties. I'll introduce you to my clowder.
Dat old orange guy is Sammy Redcat. The grey gentleman beside him is Ranger Greycat. The chubby black and white girl is Benni Tinycat. The buff-colored guy is Freddie Buffcat. I'm Milton Meezrcat. We haf another sisfur, Francesca the Fierce, but she's off working on some project. Oh, and that solid white kitty with the black tail is Mr Lucky. He officially lives wif another human family, but he hangs out with us a lot.

Milton