CatBanter

-   -   Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8719)

Sam Nash October 27th 04 03:33 AM

Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery

And calming purrs for his worried Meowmie. Please let us know how he gets
on, Marina.
Sam

Karen Chuplis October 27th 04 03:59 AM

in article , Sam Nash at
wrote on 10/26/04 9:33 PM:

And calming purrs for his worried Meowmie. Please let us know how he gets
on, Marina.
Sam

Oh yes! Revving up now.

Fuga :o\) October 27th 04 04:28 AM

purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr

Fuga :o\) October 27th 04 04:28 AM

purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr

Fuga :o\) October 27th 04 04:28 AM

purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr

Melissa Houle October 27th 04 05:18 AM

Sam Nash wrote in message
And calming purrs for his worried Meowmie. Please let us know how he gets
on, Marina.
Sam

PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Frank will come through his surgery easily and that his health will
be better for it, Marina.

Nina has quite an amazing purr for a little squirt her size. =o) Cesca is
purring too, and Pan, who
understands the health needs of a senior cat.

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina