CatBanter

-   -   The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89943)

Jane July 24th 08 04:36 AM

The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

Jane
- owned and operated by the unflappable Princess Rita

Cheryl[_4_] July 24th 08 04:48 AM

"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

LMAO! I, on the other hand, was ****ed (mad for our British friends). I
was watching a movie and I have satellite so it was going in and out and I
missed the good parts. The owners weren't fazed much here either. I went
out to smoke during the rain and a moth came in with me and the cats went
nuts. I know it was missing for a while but they found it. No pictures.
Too gruesome.

Jofirey July 24th 08 04:55 AM

"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

That is one calm cat.

Jo

[email protected] July 24th 08 05:18 AM

Jane wrote:

We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Are you sure she's not deaf? :)

Miss Princess has beautiful coloring. She's what author Peter S.
Beagle once called an "autumn cat".

--
Joyce ^..^

CatNipped[_2_] July 24th 08 01:53 PM

"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

Jane
- owned and operated by the unflappable Princess Rita

ROTFLMAO! Oh yeah, she's scared! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Adrian[_2_] July 24th 08 02:45 PM

Jane wrote:
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

A true princess. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Adrian[_2_] July 24th 08 02:47 PM

Cheryl wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

LMAO! I, on the other hand, was ****ed (mad for our British
friends). I was watching a movie and I have satellite so it was
going in and out and I missed the good parts. The owners weren't
fazed much here either. I went out to smoke during the rain and a
moth came in with me and the cats went nuts. I know it was missing
for a while but they found it. No pictures. Too gruesome.

I don't know if you know, in Britain ****ed means drunk. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 24th 08 03:35 PM

"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

When you're so beautiful, who cares about a stupid atmospheric disturbance?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Cheryl[_4_] July 25th 08 12:27 AM

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 7:47 am, "Adrian" wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

LMAO! I, on the other hand, was ****ed (mad for our British
friends). I was watching a movie and I have satellite so it was
going in and out and I missed the good parts. The owners weren't
fazed much here either. I went out to smoke during the rain and a
moth came in with me and the cats went nuts. I know it was missing
for a while but they found it. No pictures. Too gruesome.

I don't know if you know, in Britain ****ed means drunk. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

ROFL. I knew that.

I knew that too, which is why I said "(mad for our British
friends). "

:)

John A July 25th 08 09:49 PM

The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

In article
,
Jane wrote:

We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

Jane
- owned and operated by the unflappable Princess Rita

What a gorgeously unruffled kitty. Last big storm we had here my two
owners, who quake in fear and dread at the vacuum cleaner, sat on the
windowsill watching it all. They were terribly disappointed when it
eventually finished. I'm sure they felt that a good slave should have
been able to keep it going.

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy