CatBanter

-   -   yellow vomit (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15410)

Jennifer Bradshaw January 4th 04 04:09 AM

yellow vomit

Hi all.............Our six year old female cat has been vomiting yellow
vomit two or three times a day for the last four days. She has not been
eating at all and not drinking to much either. She had this condition about
a year ago and it cleared up after two days. We are wondering what might be
going on. Any help appreciated...........thanks in advance
Jeni

PawsForThought January 4th 04 05:00 AM

From: "Jennifer Bradshaw"

Hi all.............Our six year old female cat has been vomiting yellow
vomit two or three times a day for the last four days. She has not been
eating at all and not drinking to much either. She had this condition about
a year ago and it cleared up after two days. We are wondering what might be
going on. Any help appreciated...........thanks in advance

Hi Jeni,
I highly recommend taking your cat into the vet right away. She needs
professional care. Cats that don't eat for a couple of days can become
susceptible to fatty liver disease. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

wumpygirl January 4th 04 06:01 AM

"Jennifer Bradshaw" wrote in message
Hi all.............Our six year old female cat has been vomiting yellow
vomit two or three times a day for the last four days. She has not been
eating at all and not drinking to much either. She had this condition

about
a year ago and it cleared up after two days. We are wondering what might

be
going on. Any help appreciated...........thanks in advance
Jeni

Your vet is the only one who can really help you. Give him/her a call!

m. L. Briggs January 4th 04 06:21 AM

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:09:22 -0800, "Jennifer Bradshaw"
wrote:

Hi all.............Our six year old female cat has been vomiting yellow
vomit two or three times a day for the last four days. She has not been
eating at all and not drinking to much either. She had this condition about
a year ago and it cleared up after two days. We are wondering what might be
going on. Any help appreciated...........thanks in advance
Jeni

Your baby is telling you she is sick! Take her to the Vet.

Wendy January 5th 04 03:21 PM

"Jennifer Bradshaw" wrote in message
Hi all.............Our six year old female cat has been vomiting yellow
vomit two or three times a day for the last four days. She has not been
eating at all and not drinking to much either. She had this condition about
a year ago and it cleared up after two days. We are wondering what might be
going on. Any help appreciated...........thanks in advance
Jeni

Please take her to the vet. If she vomiting and not drinking much, if
nothing else she risks dehydration.