CatBanter

-   -   Sekrita Santa list for 2017 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113643)

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_] December 4th 17 08:05 PM

Sekrita Santa list for 2017

The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
card list was just emailed a few minutes ago.

Everybody who believes they've contacted me, please check your email
and let me if you did NOT get your matchup or your Christmas card list.
I can still fix any errors that are present, but I need to find about
them quickly.

Thanks, all!

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

[email protected] December 20th 17 03:49 AM

Sekrita Santa list for 2017

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:05:50 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
card list was just emailed a few minutes ago.

Everybody who believes they've contacted me, please check your email
and let me if you did NOT get your matchup or your Christmas card list.
I can still fix any errors that are present, but I need to find about
them quickly.

Thanks, all!

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Fangu weh gotz sum kardz n r riting sum owt Lufs Pippsy n BOOKS da KITTEN