CatBanter

-   -   Buffy alerted me (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113995)

jmcquown[_2_] October 5th 19 02:44 AM

Buffy alerted me

A "Peeper". That's what they call the small tree frogs that live around
here. They're tiny but make a huge racket. Buffy alerted me to the
fact that there was one climbing up the window. I snapped a pic. :)

https://i.postimg.cc/KYrdhZgW/tinytreefrog.jpg

Peepers are small frogs. This one is about 1-1/2 inches long. They
have sucker-like pads on their toes and have very loud voices. They
generally hang out in the trees around the house. I've never actually
seen one of them this close before. Thank you Buffy for pointing out
the tree frog!

Jill