CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa Mews (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113814)

Dan Mahoney[_2_] November 4th 18 10:43 PM

Sekrit Santa Mews

I'z been watching over mine Paw's shoulder while him has been working dis weekend. Him saw a email dat says dat da Sekrit Santa Coordinator is a liddle behind dis year, but is trying to get da Sekrit Santa 2018 site up in da next couple of days. So if yiu'z innerested in Sekrit Santa dis year, stay tuned for updates.

An like allez, if youz don't want to mess wif da web site you can just email your infurmation to an da Coordinator will do da rest.

Fangu, and we now return control to da Jellicle Ball an dancing!

Sammy Redcat

Snowball December 1st 18 05:15 PM

Sekrit Santa Mews

Did we miss da syn up fur da kards?