CatBanter

-   -   A Pawty Inbitatashun (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101009)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] June 3rd 10 12:50 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

Meow Kitties,

Yoo awl iz inbited to a Pawty on Joon Forfth,
Fibth an Siksth!

Da fawth is mine wink-wink Tiger's Purrday; da
Fiffth iz owr winking-Annipurrsary, and da Siksth
iz mine Birfday!

So put yur mousie-fingy ober da link an click on
it to see da venoo!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

Hope to see yoo awl dere!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/2/2010 7:46:59 PM

Stormmee June 3rd 10 01:00 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

leaf it to mine wife kitty ta pika wunnerful pawti pwaze, Tiger, who is
currently glarin atta soft beclawz hersuf klozed da berum door so da furri
kuld getsa rezt,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow Kitties,

Yoo awl iz inbited to a Pawty on Joon Forfth,
Fibth an Siksth!

Da fawth is mine wink-wink Tiger's Purrday; da
Fiffth iz owr winking-Annipurrsary, and da Siksth
iz mine Birfday!

So put yur mousie-fingy ober da link an click on
it to see da venoo!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

Hope to see yoo awl dere!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/2/2010 7:46:59 PM

Will in New Haven June 3rd 10 01:24 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Jun 2, 7:50*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

* * * * Yoo awl iz inbited to a Pawty on Joon Forfth,
Fibth an Siksth!

* * * * Da fawth is mine wink-wink Tiger's Purrday; da
Fiffth iz owr winking-Annipurrsary, and da Siksth
iz mine Birfday!

* * * * So put yur mousie-fingy ober da link an click on
it to see da venoo!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

Wee LUBS Mew Yok an wee ADORZ Sushi. Wen da big jeep-fingy pulls up,
wee will be piling out.

--
Maggy May

Stormmee June 3rd 10 01:32 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

may i skort ursef missee to diz here pawtee alzo? MH, happily munchin in
dat ofur pawtee fread,

Granby June 3rd 10 01:48 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

Piglett calls Wascal on da catafone. Wascal, a ladycat shud wait for an
infatashun from a man cat butted, I really wantz to go to NYC and diz
pardiee. Wud u pleze eskort myself to diz plaze?
. ..

Will in New Haven June 3rd 10 01:50 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Jun 2, 8:32*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
may i skort ursef missee to diz here pawtee alzo? *MH, happily munchin in

munches and swallows Ob KORS. Dew yoo wanna drife?
Sunrise, conversing with friends nearby, falls over

--
Will in New Haven

Granby June 3rd 10 02:14 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

Willow sitting near Sunrise spills a entire glass of nip wine on her new
leather outfit. Did I aktualiee hear Missy offer ta let sumone else drife.
Maybee I shud lay off da nip, it mustz be gettingk to mine brain.

Will in New Haven June 3rd 10 02:18 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Jun 2, 9:14*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Willow sitting near Sunrise spills a entire glass of nip wine on her new
leather outfit. *Did I aktualiee hear Missy offer ta let sumone else drife.

Looking stunned, Wascal says

"I heerd it two. Da MARSHUNS must hab landed.

He looks around, alarmed. Makes sure PIglett is safe

--
Wascal

Granby June 3rd 10 02:44 AM

A Pawty Inbitatashun

Piglett just smiles and hopes that Trudi has heard and adds a * next to her
frens names in her skort book.