CatBanter

-   -   Spring Pawty Time! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113693)

Francesca the Fierce April 2nd 18 04:32 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike
tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym

Fangu, Books, sounds like fun. Letz go!

FtF

PIPPS and or BOOKS April 3rd 18 10:35 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike
tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym

Fangu, Books, sounds like fun. Letz go!

FtF

BOOKS n Francesca get in the porter and let Ranger n Pipps drive it.Pipps n Ranger hav bin living in Mosey's old big home n so haz BOOKS ..diz shud beh fun fun BOOKS sez tu Francesca.

Community Kitties[_3_] April 6th 18 01:26 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by the
amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the speakers
placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson was
kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if you all
have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll treat you
all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing a
fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

cshenk April 7th 18 02:45 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by
the amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the
speakers placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson
was kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if
you all have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll
treat you all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is
danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing
a fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

Cash and Iowna show up. As the dance finishes, they whisper a special
they want.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...08&FORM=VDQVAP

cshenk April 7th 18 02:50 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by
the amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the
speakers placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson
was kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if
you all have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll
treat you all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is
danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing
a fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&FORM=VDRVR V

She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join her

Ann April 7th 18 01:32 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 4/6/2018 9:45 PM, cshenk wrote:
Community Kitties wrote:

[...]

Lucy Lu & Samwise step out of the porter. The warm sun feels so good on
their fur. "Hi everyone"

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 8th 18 02:33 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I will go see if ennee fudz iz bein served.

Sundance

Community Kitties[_3_] April 9th 18 01:02 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&FORM=VDRVR V

She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Samuel Redcat April 9th 18 01:04 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-08 01:33:33 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz
gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I will go
see if ennee fudz iz bein served.

Sundance

Ober here, SUndance, in dis tent unner the trees. Da boofay tables is
all set up, and we's got lots of goodies.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 9th 18 08:21 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt purrparin fudz.

Sundance