CatBanter

-   -   Spring Pawty Time! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113693)

Samuel Redcat March 26th 18 02:36 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca March 26th 18 05:34 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

Samuel Redcat March 26th 18 09:50 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-03-26 16:34:43 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of
warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf
fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

Lots an lots of warm sunny spots, bof indoors an outdoors. Even a nice
greenhouse.

Sammy

cshenk March 26th 18 10:18 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-03-26 16:34:43 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz
of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big
enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

Lots an lots of warm sunny spots, bof indoors an outdoors. Even a
nice greenhouse.

Sammy

WEz buzy caretaking our Daddy-2foot who just gotted 2 hernias onna one
side anna 1 hernia onna other sided fixed today. I wanna find 'her's
and beat her up fur doing dat to daddy-2foot!

Meantime, Iowna gotted into the food coloring and is pooping a bright
green! (Iowna mutters in the background that it looked tastey!).

Pit2nya[_3_] March 27th 18 06:37 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

I wyll! I Wyll! If doze mountinz get too kold, ur if it rain/snowz, yu kin kum tu mine heowze...We hazza pool tuu, an da booteek haz baythink sootz. We gotz uh bigbig park rite akross da street, an if dere ar lotza Senior kitties, dere izza senior Center uh-jazent tuu da park.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2nya

cshenk March 28th 18 01:19 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's
estate near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da
gaurd bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been
nuffing going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis
Saturday (March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately,
but I fink dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

Cash grabs his hot pink sandals...

PIPPS and or BOOKS March 28th 18 09:48 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:36:10 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym

Delectable Glider March 28th 18 11:42 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:36:10 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

Yes, Spring is upon us! the snow has finally melted here in Southern Canada, and I can finally enjoy the sunshine! Sadly, I can't attend your party, for I live too far away. Good luck, friends

Yours truly,
Delectable

cshenk March 29th 18 02:35 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Delectable Glider wrote:

[...]

Daisy-chan snags a catporter and stuffs Cash and Iowa in it then drops
in on Delectable.

Hai! Distance is no object furr us! (oh sorry, excuse mai doggies, dez
polite ones). Wez can set dis button anna wez at da party anna at at
home watching out fur our 2foots at da same time.

Ann March 29th 18 02:32 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 3/28/2018 9:35 PM, cshenk wrote:
Delectable Glider wrote:

[...]

I spring party sound like fun. We will be there.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Francesca the Fierce April 2nd 18 04:32 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike
tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym

Fangu, Books, sounds like fun. Letz go!

FtF

PIPPS and or BOOKS April 3rd 18 10:35 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike
tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym

Fangu, Books, sounds like fun. Letz go!

FtF

BOOKS n Francesca get in the porter and let Ranger n Pipps drive it.Pipps n Ranger hav bin living in Mosey's old big home n so haz BOOKS ..diz shud beh fun fun BOOKS sez tu Francesca.

Community Kitties[_3_] April 6th 18 01:26 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by the
amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the speakers
placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson was
kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if you all
have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll treat you
all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing a
fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

cshenk April 7th 18 02:45 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by
the amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the
speakers placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson
was kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if
you all have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll
treat you all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is
danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing
a fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

Cash and Iowna show up. As the dance finishes, they whisper a special
they want.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...08&FORM=VDQVAP

cshenk April 7th 18 02:50 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:

As kitties start to arrive and check out the buffet tables, the sound
of musical instruments tuning up can be heard. This is followed by
the amplified sound of tapping, then a voice comes out fo the
speakers placed around the east garden.

"Good morning, cats and dogs and everyne else! I'm Jive Cat Joe, and
this is the Jive Critter Confabulation. We are a local jazz band, but
we have lately been playing gigs out of the area too. Mt Stevenson
was kind enough to ask us to perform here today, so here we are! if
you all have any favorite tunes, just let me know. Otherwise we'll
treat you all to our favorite numbers. And everything we play is
danceable!"

With that announcement Joe turns to the band and starts them playing
a fast jazz number. Francesca grabs Books' paw and drags him to the
middle of the garden to dance.

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&FORM=VDRVR V

She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join her

Ann April 7th 18 01:32 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 4/6/2018 9:45 PM, cshenk wrote:
Community Kitties wrote:

[...]

Lucy Lu & Samwise step out of the porter. The warm sun feels so good on
their fur. "Hi everyone"

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 8th 18 02:33 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I will go see if ennee fudz iz bein served.

Sundance

Community Kitties[_3_] April 9th 18 01:02 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&FORM=VDRVR V

She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Samuel Redcat April 9th 18 01:04 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-08 01:33:33 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz
gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I will go
see if ennee fudz iz bein served.

Sundance

Ober here, SUndance, in dis tent unner the trees. Da boofay tables is
all set up, and we's got lots of goodies.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 9th 18 08:21 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Samuel Redcat April 10th 18 01:46 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

PIPPS and or BOOKS April 12th 18 09:42 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh

Samuel Redcat April 13th 18 12:51 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

Pipps kan be a catering chef in da Community, just ask her wink Ranger
who knows wat uh gud cook Pipps is uh huh

Cool! I know dat we haz a bunch of recipes an preparation guides back
at da kitchen, so any dishes you isn't familiar wif we can look up.

We'z also gotted Cindy Lou da Racoom and Sandy da Skwirl who is willing
to help (I guess dat means we can't put skwirl on da menu when Sandy is
workin).

cshenk April 18th 18 12:57 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Community Kitties wrote:

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 15 years annas 2 months

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 18th 18 08:33 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new

cshenk April 19th 18 12:36 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

cshenk wrote:

Community Kitties wrote:

As the dance ends, Daisy chan adds a request for:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...+101&&view=det
ail&mid=8AEF4A509D8F695A94198AEF4A509D8F695A9419&& FORM=VDRVRV
She eyes a full aged man-kittah with a come hither glance to join
her

Miz Daisy Chan, you know sum fantastical music!

JC Joe

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months

Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.

Samuel Redcat April 19th 18 12:42 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Thanks!

Now lets let this parti rock! I's gotted one after it. Mai sweet 16
is 2 Jun!

Howz dis fur mai band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

Wez go to Virginia Beach dis time? There is a hotel owned by cats dat
lets 2foots stay as well.

Iowna, 16 years inna 2 months

Fixed it! I'z not count dat gud.

I lik dat song, and I luv dat band!

Sammy

[email protected] April 19th 18 08:07 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 12:33:25 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat Meowmie had to shoot myownself wif beez efurry week -- 12 of dem!

(Whatz dat, Meowmie? B12, not 12 beez? Same fing. Yes, it iz so da same fing. Now stop inneruptin an git bak to sekkaterryin!)

Enneeway, maybe da beez hewped. Or maybe it hewped dat I haz fud in myown bole awl da time now (even tho I duznt alwaze rememfur dat itz dere). Or maybe it hewped dat Meowmie iz doin herown job betterer an stayin wif me wile I eetz. Whutebber it wuz, I iz doin betterer an I fingkz I haz enuf ennergee to do more dan juss nap -- of !orse, napz iz alwaze gud enneeway!

Sundance the improved, but not new

Glad yu ar gnot gnu...I lub yu da wae yu hab awlwayz bin. Heer, eat eat sum moor...I way 'lebin powndz...hab furr uh long tyme. I dunt awlwayz eet mine wet fudz, but I graze, and keep da sayme waite. Meowmee haz lozt sum synze doze flew jermz, so hur kin eet eggstra.
P2nya AKA Sweetee.

[email protected] April 19th 18 08:14 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 12:21:06 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Ov korze I wyll hewlp! Yu hewlp in da BooTeek, don't ja? Letz start wif sum meowsicles...
---------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------X:3QQ~~~~-----------
....kin yu start da BarBQ?

Pit2nya

[email protected] April 19th 18 08:19 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown
sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it
when dey left? I heered frum Rebecca's raccoon fren Rocky, an he iz
still lukkin after da warehowse. If I inherited Rebecca's part, I will
have to git Toonya to hewp myownself, kuz I duznt know nuthin abowt
purrparin fudz.

Sundance

Yeah, I fink it became ourz. Rocky is doin a great job.

Miz Toonya, ould youz like to help us keep Fluffy Kitz going?

I'z run across a couple of potential catering chefz dat might want to
help us. Dere's Roxanne da Skwirl, and Bunny da Bunny - dey is bof good
cooks.

Are dere any catering chefs in da Community?

Sammy

I kin hewlp tuu... Dey kin D-side watt tu mayke, I'll order da raw innygredientz, an day kin kook.
P2nya

[email protected] April 21st 18 12:59 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere

I YAM HEER...SEEE ME???...Pet2nya yells

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 21st 18 02:49 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance

[email protected] April 26th 18 01:17 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6:49:38 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance

Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety

Ranger McDude May 1st 18 12:46 PM

Spring Pawty Time!

Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band
wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety

[Ranger and Pipps wander past, Ranger carrying a couple plates piled
high with food.]

Hey guys, if yous like sooven, dey has barbequed ear of sooven wif nip
sauce! And da roast beast is furry yummy.

[email protected] May 29th 18 04:40 AM

Spring Pawty Time!

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 4:46:41 AM UTC-7, Ranger McDude wrote:
Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band
wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya, AKA Sweety

[Ranger and Pipps wander past, Ranger carrying a couple plates piled
high with food.]

Hey guys, if yous like sooven, dey has barbequed ear of sooven wif nip
sauce! And da roast beast is furry yummy.

O Mye! I rememfurr wen we hunted dem! Yum I wyll hav uh sooven eear, an den sum mousikulz.
P2nya