CatBanter

-   -   Lucky-Rafa (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89886)

Adrian[_2_] July 21st 08 12:25 PM

Lucky-Rafa

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Sherry July 21st 08 03:17 PM

Lucky-Rafa

On Jul 21, 6:25*am, "Adrian" wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Wow, he is a handsome boy, he looks big! Love his soul patch (and
his hypenated name--now that's some cat class)
Congratulations to your sis.

Sherry

Will in New Haven July 21st 08 03:56 PM

Lucky-Rafa

On Jul 21, 7:25*am, "Adrian" wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

How nice for your sister and Lucky-Rafa, which is a very nice name. He
is a good-looking cat and seems to be fond of the camera.

--
Will in New Haven

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 21st 08 05:36 PM

Lucky-Rafa

--

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will
soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

A Stinky-Cat!!! If he's anything like my boy, he'll be a joy for years to
come.

Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

#29 shows meezer-like features - the tall, pointed ears and the
narrow cheeks. Is he very vocal as well?

--
MatSav

Jofirey July 21st 08 07:31 PM

Lucky-Rafa

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He
is about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but
hope I will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him
last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
--

Beautiful cat. And I see why he needs two names. He's mostly white,
but when he curls up, then he's a black cat.

May they enjoy each other for many many years.

Jo

Christina Websell July 21st 08 10:44 PM

Lucky-Rafa

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will
soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

Love his chin-spot! How did she decide on his name?

Tweed

[email protected] July 22nd 08 12:55 AM

Lucky-Rafa

Adrian wrote:

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

He's gorgeous! What a face. And he has a goatee, kind of like Frank.

Is that Baggy in the following picture, strolling in the catnip groves? :)

--
Joyce ^..^

Sam July 22nd 08 03:30 AM

Lucky-Rafa

Adrian wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

A handsome young man!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Outsider July 22nd 08 10:10 AM

Lucky-Rafa

"Adrian" wrote in
om:

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I
will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

He looks like a beatnick in some of those shots. What a cutie.

Andy