CatBanter

-   -   Pit2nya tu Sundance (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113610)

[email protected] October 10th 17 07:42 PM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 10th 17 11:57 PM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

Of korse, Sweetee! Shud we ask Hercule to play sumfing slow or sumfing fast?

Sundance

[email protected] October 14th 17 05:45 AM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:57:32 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Of korse, Sweetee! Shud we ask Hercule to play sumfing slow or sumfing fast?

Sundance

We ar problee tuu o... ummm...mature tu jidderbugge, so letz slo-dance.
Den, we kin go eet, HoKay?

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 14th 17 05:54 AM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

Soundz gud, Sweetee. Ize alwaze up fur spendin wif myown bootiful wink, an also fur eetin! Sum of da lokal seefud dishez lukz furry gud.

Sundance

[email protected] October 15th 17 03:24 AM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:42:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Pipps wooks up at da Bridge, n sees hur Momcat Sqweex, hur dadcat Pooky n her Unka Mosey , n startz tu kry cuz Pipps misses dem awl sew vury mutch , but nao hur haz Books tu pway wiff, dey ike tu hisspit at eech uthur n pway wif eech uthur n but Books wikez tu sleap on da hoominz big bed n purr. Lil Books hoo iz 9 munthz old wyl teech Pipps hao tu purr. Pipps duzznt purr mutch but hur wuvz tu tok tu owr hoomin Mom n Pa

Ranger McDude October 15th 17 05:56 AM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

On 2017-10-15 02:24:07 +0000, said:

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:42:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Pipps wooks up at da Bridge, n sees hur Momcat Sqweex, hur dadcat
Pooky n her Unka Mosey , n startz tu kry cuz Pipps misses dem awl sew
vury mutch , but nao hur haz Books tu pway wiff, dey ike tu hisspit at
eech uthur n pway wif eech uthur n but Books wikez tu sleap on da
hoominz big bed n purr. Lil Books hoo iz 9 munthz old wyl teech Pipps
hao tu purr. Pipps duzznt purr mutch but hur wuvz tu tok tu owr hoomin
Mom n Pa

Ranger takes Pipps' paw and gives her a gentle nose boop.

Pit2nya[_3_] October 17th 17 09:18 PM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:42:15 AM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Pit2nya iz prowd ov DumMeowmee fur gettin hur naym tu apear on da poztz..fynallee!

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 18th 17 12:25 AM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

Sweetee! I seez yurown name now!

Rebecca an me snuk sum of eech uther'z fudz today. We bof fingk da uther wun iz gittin da bestest fud. But Meowmie sez we haz to eet whut she givz us. Fooey.

Sundance

Pit2nya[_3_] October 18th 17 10:15 PM

Pit2nya tu Sundance

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 4:25:58 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sweetee! I seez yurown name now!

Rebecca an me snuk sum of eech uther'z fudz today. We bof fingk da uther wun iz gittin da bestest fud. But Meowmie sez we haz to eet whut she givz us. Fooey.

Sundance

Datz wen I yam hapy tu be uh olny kitty!
P2nya