CatBanter

-   -   He's made it! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113671)

Lesley Madigan February 6th 18 12:08 AM

He's made it!

Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat after the vet removed them) etc,

Despite the trail of destruction in his long legged clumsy wake (he appears to have little control over his legs and none whatsoever over his tail)

Despite Bonnie's not so occasional wish to kill him

Ganzi is 1 today

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_] February 6th 18 01:56 AM

He's made it!

On 2/5/2018 6:08 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat after the vet removed them) etc,

Despite the trail of destruction in his long legged clumsy wake (he appears to have little control over his legs and none whatsoever over his tail)

Despite Bonnie's not so occasional wish to kill him

Ganzi is 1 today

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Happy Fur-Day, Ganzi!

Jill

Lesley Madigan February 6th 18 02:19 AM

He's made it!

He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!

His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons

jmcquown[_2_] February 10th 18 03:06 AM

He's made it!

On 2/5/2018 8:19 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!

His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sorry I'm a few days late. I do hope he got off the top of the
fridge/freezer without incident!

Jill

dgk February 10th 18 08:33 PM

He's made it!

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:06:36 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

On 2/5/2018 8:19 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!

His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sorry I'm a few days late. I do hope he got off the top of the
fridge/freezer without incident!

Jill

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe a pic will follow.

Lesley Madigan February 14th 18 08:45 PM

He's made it!

In the end I had to rescue him, I put him on the floor and as I went to put the stepladder away he used me as a stepping stone to go straight back up there!

I've reached the conclusion he isn't the brightest crayon in the box but then again he doesn't need to be. He seems to amble through life with his big goofy grin oblivious to the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake

jmcquown[_2_] February 15th 18 11:00 PM

He's made it!

On 2/14/2018 2:45 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
In the end I had to rescue him, I put him on the floor and as I went to put the stepladder away he used me as a stepping stone to go straight back up there!

I've reached the conclusion he isn't the brightest crayon in the box but then again he doesn't need to be. He seems to amble through life with his big goofy grin oblivious to the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's so sweet and funny. :)

Jill