CatBanter

-   -   GW: Mystery find (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89685)

Victor Martinez July 8th 08 01:39 PM

GW: Mystery find

So, I'm cleaning the boxes this morning, nothing out of the ordinary
there. I stand up in the green bathroom and notice something on my left
foot. It looks like a dry leaf or something like that. Upon closer
inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On my foot. EW!
I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there. *shudder*

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Adrian[_2_] July 8th 08 04:02 PM

Mystery find

Victor Martinez wrote:
So, I'm cleaning the boxes this morning, nothing out of the ordinary
there. I stand up in the green bathroom and notice something on my
left foot. It looks like a dry leaf or something like that. Upon
closer inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On
my foot. EW! I have no idea how it got there or how long it was
there. *shudder*

Poor froggie.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 8th 08 05:23 PM

Mystery find

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
So, I'm cleaning the boxes this morning, nothing out of the ordinary
there. I stand up in the green bathroom and notice something on my left
foot. It looks like a dry leaf or something like that. Upon closer
inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On my foot. EW!
I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there. *shudder*

Poor little froggie. I had an incident that ended more happily for the
critter. Once in Florida, I found a gecko riding around on the top of my
sneaker. Just sitting there. My stepmother doesn't care for geckos in the
house (what's *wrong* with her?), so I took him outside. He bit me on the
way out, but he was so tiny, I could not actually feel it! Silly little
critter! No, I did not get salmonella.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) July 8th 08 07:21 PM

Mystery find

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
So, I'm cleaning the boxes this morning, nothing out of the ordinary
there. I stand up in the green bathroom and notice something on my left
foot. It looks like a dry leaf or something like that. Upon closer
inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On my foot. EW!
I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there. *shudder*

Poor little froggie. I had an incident that ended more happily for the
critter. Once in Florida, I found a gecko riding around on the top of my
sneaker. Just sitting there. My stepmother doesn't care for geckos in the
house (what's *wrong* with her?), so I took him outside. He bit me on the
way out, but he was so tiny, I could not actually feel it! Silly little
critter! No, I did not get salmonella.

I think I've mentioned the time I picked up a small lizard the cats had
brought in, only to have it twist around and bite me. (And my
subsequent call to an ER to inquire if it might be poisonous - much to
the amusement of the person answering my question.)

[email protected] July 8th 08 08:13 PM

Mystery find

Kreisleriana wrote:

Once in Florida, I found a gecko riding around on the top of my
sneaker. Just sitting there. My stepmother doesn't care for geckos in the
house (what's *wrong* with her?)

If you don't want reptiles in your home, Florida is not a great choice
as a place to live. :) Whenever I visit my sister there, I see all sorts
of lizards running around. Mostly on the screens, rather than actually
indoors. Maybe they've all been warned about my sister's 5 cats and
untold number of foster kittens. The lizards do make for great kitty TV,
though.

--
Joyce ^..^

Mishi[_2_] July 9th 08 02:38 AM

GW: Mystery find

Victor Martinez wrote:
So, I'm cleaning the boxes this morning, nothing out of the ordinary
there. I stand up in the green bathroom and notice something on my left
foot. It looks like a dry leaf or something like that. Upon closer
inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On my foot. EW!
I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there. *shudder*

Kermit! So that's where you went! G

Victor Martinez July 9th 08 04:06 AM

GW: Mystery find

Victor Martinez wrote:
inspection, it's a somewhat freshly-smooshed little frog. On my foot. EW!
I have no idea how it got there or how long it was there. *shudder*

I guess I should have been more specific. It was *on* the top of my
foot. There is no way I stepped on it. More likely a cat kill that
somehow ended up on my foot.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he