CatBanter

-   -   A Valentine (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67037)

Charleen Welton February 11th 06 11:03 PM

A Valentine

A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek. They have always been
here to cheer us up, to cheer us on. To say positive words when we need
them, give us a hearty pat on the back when we deserved it. She has cried
with us, and laughed with us. Polonca has seen us through births and deaths
with feeling from her heart. How many cat and kittens has she and So wished
well for and congratulated for having found his/heronetruehome. She has
given us words of wisdom and love and more. Happy Valentine's Day Polonca
and Soncek.

There are so very, very many posters here who deserve Valentines also, many.
I looked at the Google stats, Polonca has posted 9114 times since she
started, all words of encouragement and caring.

We know so little about her except that she loves Soneck very much and she
cares for each and everyone of us and our animals.

Happy Valentine's Day to all to share and help, lift the burden and sooth
the soul. RPCA wouldn't be what it is without you.

Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Yoj February 11th 06 11:51 PM

A Valentine

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You are absolutely right, Charleen! Polonca is always there to sympathize,
offer purrs or rejoice with us.

Happy Valentine's Day, Polonca and Soncek!

Joy
Lindy
Nanki-Poo

Irulan February 12th 06 02:52 AM

A Valentine

Ditto on the Valentine for Polonca and Soncek, and everybody else in this
group who deserves it. :)
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

[email protected] February 12th 06 08:41 PM

A Valentine

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:03:29 GMT, "Charleen Welton"
wrote:

[...]

What a beautiful thought and how true. Happy Valentine's Day to you,
Polonca and Soncek, and thank you for all your wonderful words of
support and encouragement.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

polonca12000 February 13th 06 06:53 PM

A Valentine

wrote:

A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek. They have always been
here to cheer us up, to cheer us on. To say positive words when we need
them, give us a hearty pat on the back when we deserved it. snip
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

What a beautiful thought and how true. Happy Valentine's Day to you,
Polonca and Soncek, and thank you for all your wonderful words of
support and encouragement.

Ginger-lyn

Thank you so much for the very kind words, Charleen, Joy, Lydia and
Ginger-lyn. I feel very grateful and honored that I can take part in
this wonderful group of friends that is called rpca. Every member of
this group is special and makes this group one of a kind. My favourite
part of the day is when I come here and read the posts with Soncek
somewhere in the vicinity.
Soncek and I are wishing everyone on this group and their masters a very
Happy Valentine day!
Polonca

ann791 February 13th 06 09:35 PM

A Valentine

Happy Valentines day to all the masters and their slaves.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Karen February 13th 06 09:49 PM

A Valentine

I agree Polanca and Sonacek are rays of sunshine (just like Sonacek's name!)
Happy Valentines to everyone here.

Marina February 14th 06 03:45 AM

A Valentine

Charleen Welton wrote:
A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek.

I agree, Polonca and Soncek deserve a valentine of their very own. Happy
Valentine's day! And a happy all hearts' day (the name for Valentine's
day in Swedish) to everyone else, too!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi