CatBanter

-   -   Master of Ceremonies? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113772)

Pit2nya[_4_] September 19th 18 06:07 AM

Master of Ceremonies?

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 4:01:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance says :Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely
reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be
diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her
kuz I duznt haz herown skillz wif organizin an publik speekin. An it
wud be gud fur sum uther howse to hab da onner, too.

Sundance:

Thank you anna we understuand!

Pi2tnya, input needed? By default it is you iffin wez not got another.

Lyke I sed below, Meowmee iz habink karpill Tunnil surgery on hur rite hand on thursday ov diz negzt week, and I'll hab 2 b NurseKitty along wiff PawPaw. Hur an mee wyll b readink, an lernin heow, furr negzt yeer. Promizz..

P2ña AKA Sweety

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 19th 18 07:15 AM

Master of Ceremonies?

Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else. I reely wantz yoo dere when I gibz myown tribyoot to Rebecca, evin if yoo duznt say ennyfing. sniff

Sundance

[email protected] September 19th 18 12:40 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 1:15:06 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else. I reely wantz yoo dere when I gibz myown tribyoot to Rebecca, evin if yoo duznt say ennyfing. sniff

Sundance

Sundance, if you'z would rather not do da MC stuff I would be willing to help out. Either way works fur me.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 19th 18 06:33 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from rememfuring Rebecca.

Sundance

[email protected] September 19th 18 06:45 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:33:23 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from rememfuring Rebecca.

Sundance

Dat is furrfectly unnerstandable. I would be honored to perform that role this year.

Sammy

cshenk September 20th 18 02:06 AM

Master of Ceremonies?

and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not
dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from rememfuring Rebecca.

Sundance

Dat is furrfectly unnerstandable. I would be honored to perform that
role this year.

Sammy

Thank you Sammy! I'z challanged to read Pit2na's messages. Mai
catspeak is a little simpler.

Wez gonna reach out to catdud @ gmail.com from cshenk1 @ cox.net anna
wez got everthing you will needs!

Daisy-chan

Pit2nya[_4_] September 20th 18 04:33 AM

Master of Ceremonies?

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 11:15:06 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else. I reely wantz yoo dere when I gibz myown tribyoot to Rebecca, evin if yoo duznt say ennyfing. sniff

Sundance

I wyll be watchink, and I'll pozt if I can...effin if meowmee kin ownly yuze hur toez, I wyll make hur. Besides, hur hazza nuddur paw, it iz styll left..teehee
I tink datz kawled uh pun in hoomin chat.[-;
Pit2nya