CatBanter

-   -   free kitten to good home (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11932)

acidburn November 29th 04 11:56 PM

free kitten to good home

I have an 12-13 week old male kitten. I got him for my fiance for
christmas but unfortunatley our daughter is allergic to this little
guy. We are giving him away to anyone with an open heart and an open
home. He is grey in color. He is very playful, in good health, and he
is excellent with children of all ages. He will also be leaving with
what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684
Thank you.

PixieDust413 December 6th 04 11:23 PM

[snip]

You could try medicating her, getting her allergy shots, bathing the
kitten to reduce dander, and other things the vet should be able to
advise you on.

Or you could give her away.

Why let something silly like an allergy get in the way of the
unconditional love a cat can give you?

PixieDust413