CatBanter

-   -   Mommy's day (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112511)

Ann791 May 10th 15 02:04 PM

Mommy's day

Happy Mommy's day to the female humans who care for us and love us.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] May 10th 15 08:00 PM

Mommy's day

Happy Mommy's day to the female humans who care for us and love us.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

We love our human Mommy Kyla who cares for us and loves us too.
She spoils us rotten by giving us Greenies, a wonderful cat treat,
turkeyburd. chicken, Plays with us, talks nice to us,
(Mosey ate _most_ of my Cherry Yoplait light yogurt now without the_
horrid_/health hazaed Aspartame yesterday when I wasn't looking says Mommy
Kyla LOL)
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Sylvia M[_3_] May 15th 15 11:46 PM

Mommy's day

"ann791" wrote in message
Happy Mommy's day to the female humans who care for us and love us.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

Mine Mommy iz bak frum mine kuzzinz gradyuashun, an hur brot me uh catnip
bag wiff uh pitchur ovva mowzee onnit.
Wuzzint it nize ov hur to tink bowt me?
Hapy belaytid Muffurz dae.
Pit2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] May 17th 15 09:20 PM

Mommy's day

Happy Mommy's day to the female humans who care for us and love us.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

Mine Mommy iz bak frum mine kuzzinz gradyuashun, an hur brot me uh catnip
bag wiff uh pitchur ovva mowzee onnit.
Wuzzint it nize ov hur to tink bowt me?
Hapy belaytid Muffurz dae.
Pit2nya

Hai Pit2nya,
Et iz nise tu seh yerownself bak n et wuz vury nice uf yer Mommy tu bingh
yew bak sum treets. yeUP
Nuthin mutch happened here wile yew wur away. Nope.
I tol Sundance tu port ovur tu seh yew wile yer Mommy wuz away, did hym kom
tu seh yew?
Welcum bak nosepoinks, jezt furendleh
Mosey