CatBanter

-   -   Comforting the tiger (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93805)

Mark Edwards February 21st 09 05:53 AM

Comforting the tiger

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

[email protected] February 21st 09 06:31 AM

Comforting the tiger

Mark Edwards wrote:

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

He's such a sweetie. And he loves his daddy.

--
Joyce ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_] February 22nd 09 07:48 AM

Comforting the tiger

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few
minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Poor Little Feet. I'm glad you were there to comfort him too.
You're a good Pa
Bad dreams go away....and stay away!!
Mosey
Kyla