CatBanter

-   -   Job Interview Purrs? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47)

Seanette Blaylock August 11th 03 04:26 PM

Job Interview Purrs?

I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Victor M. Martinez August 11th 03 05:12 PM

Purrs going your way (and Hazel's and all those who have lost their jobs).

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

polonca12000 August 11th 03 06:09 PM

Lots of purrs and best wishes for you to get this or a better job,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. snip

Tanada August 11th 03 08:56 PM

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

Purrs and good luck thoughts heading out for you to have a fantastic
interview and get this job.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Lisa Katt August 11th 03 09:23 PM

Seanette Blaylock skrev i meddelandet ...
I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Purrs for a very, very good interview.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Brenda Watkins August 11th 03 11:41 PM

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

purrs enroute.
Brenda

Hazel Az August 12th 03 12:30 AM

Absolutely, Seanette!

Purrs and prayers to you to give a great interview and get that job!

Hazel Az

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Sam Nash August 12th 03 04:15 AM

Purrs on the way, Seanette.
Sam
"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

JBHajos August 12th 03 12:37 PM

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:26:47 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.

Purrs acomin' hoping you ace that interview and you're back in the
work force post haste.

Jeanne

Ginger-lyn Summer August 12th 03 06:42 PM

wrote:

I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Coming in late, but purrs that it went well and bears fruit.

Ginger-lyn