CatBanter

-   -   Ping Catnipped (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89995)

tanadashoes July 26th 08 07:48 PM

Ping Catnipped

How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

Suz July 27th 08 02:55 PM

Ping Catnipped

On Jul 26, 1:48�pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
How are your crafts and projects coming along? �Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-gramma-madez-...

Pam S.

Not craft related, but the next one was really funny too.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...e-happee-nowz/

Suz&Spicey

CatNipped[_2_] July 28th 08 02:33 PM

Ping Catnipped

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit because
of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see a neurosurgeon
on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for the pinched nerves in my
neck and I can get back to doing the things I love to do - but for now it's
on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to 5:30PM!!!
YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jofirey July 28th 08 09:21 PM

Ping Catnipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one
for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit
because of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see
a neurosurgeon on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for
the pinched nerves in my neck and I can get back to doing the things
I love to do - but for now it's on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to
5:30PM!!! YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is good news. It rough when you both work so much and basically
what you have is each other. Couples that like to be together deserve
to have time to be together. Even if it is just at opposite ends of
the house.

Jo

CatNipped[_2_] July 28th 08 09:50 PM

Ping Catnipped

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, even as long as we've been together, 22 years, I still have to say I'd
rather be in his company than anyone else on earth. As cliché as it sounds,
he's really my best friend. Even with 5 cats in it, that huge, dilapidated
house seems *SO* empty when he's not there - and when he is there, I don't
see the faults any more!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Outsider July 28th 08 11:48 PM

Ping Catnipped

"CatNipped" wrote in

Yeah, even as long as we've been together, 22 years, I still have to
say I'd rather be in his company than anyone else on earth. As cliché
as it sounds, he's really my best friend. Even with 5 cats in it,
that huge, dilapidated house seems *SO* empty when he's not there -
and when he is there, I don't see the faults any more!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is so great. I am glade you two have a better schedule now.

Andy

Sam July 29th 08 03:29 AM

Ping Catnipped

CatNipped wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit because
of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see a neurosurgeon
on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for the pinched nerves in my
neck and I can get back to doing the things I love to do - but for now it's
on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to 5:30PM!!!
YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That's great news. So glad they got your off-time more coordinated.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe