CatBanter

-   -   So sad :-( (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89844)

[email protected] July 19th 08 12:34 AM

So sad :-(

Nanny wrote:

You all remember the little red panda that was being fed by a mother cat
here in Holland ? They found him dead yesterday morning. He'd choked on the
milk, his trachea was filled with milk. What a tragic accident, especially
since he was in a very good condition otherwise :-(

Oh, that is very sad! :( Poor baby. I'm sorry to hear this.

--
Joyce ^..^

polonca12000 July 22nd 08 10:40 PM

So sad :-(

Nanny wrote:
You all remember the little red panda that was being fed by a mother cat
here in Holland ? They found him dead yesterday morning. He'd choked on
the milk, his trachea was filled with milk. What a tragic accident,
especially since he was in a very good condition otherwise :-(

Nanny

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek