CatBanter

-   -   Update and Thanks From Christina (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110935)

Sherry March 31st 14 12:24 AM

Update and Thanks From Christina

Hi all--I just got word about Christina. She received cards from the UK, USA and Canada as well as Mary's package while she was still in the hospital and wants to convey a big "thank you" to everyone.

It sounds like she is continuing to recover at home with the help of a friend or relative but is difficult ATM to sit at the computer to type. Hope to see her posting soon. (And of course I nearly forgot the most important thing...Boyfriend is thrilled to have his Meowmie home).

Best to everyone!
Sherry, Biskit, frank, Bosley and Kittycat
(And RB Yoda and Bootsie)

jmcquown[_2_] March 31st 14 12:33 AM

On 3/30/2014 7:24 PM, Sherry wrote:
Hi all--I just got word about Christina. She received cards
from the UK, USA and Canada as well as Mary's package while
she was still in the hospital and wants to convey a big "thank you"
to everyone.

It sounds like she is continuing to recover at home with the help
of a friend or relative but is difficult ATM to sit at the computer
to type. Hope to see her posting soon. (And of course I nearly forgot
the most important thing...Boyfriend is thrilled to have his Meowmie home).

Best to everyone!
Sherry, Biskit, frank, Bosley and Kittycat
(And RB Yoda and Bootsie)

Great news! Thanks for letting us know, Sherry.

Jill

MaryL[_2_] March 31st 14 06:55 AM

"Sherry" wrote in message

Hi all--I just got word about Christina. She received cards from the UK, USA
and Canada as well as Mary's package while she was still in the hospital and
wants to convey a big "thank you" to everyone.

It sounds like she is continuing to recover at home with the help of a
friend or relative but is difficult ATM to sit at the computer to type. Hope
to see her posting soon. (And of course I nearly forgot the most important
thing...Boyfriend is thrilled to have his Meowmie home).

Best to everyone!
Sherry, Biskit, frank, Bosley and Kittycat
(And RB Yoda and Bootsie)

~~~~~~~~~
Oh, that's great news. Thanks for letting us know.

MaryL

Lesley April 1st 14 10:56 AM

On Monday, 31 March 2014 00:24:18 UTC+1, Sherry wrote:
Hi all--I just got word about Christina. She received cards from the UK, USA and Canada as well as Mary's package while she was still in the hospital and wants to convey a big "thank you" to everyone.

Thanks for keeping us posted

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs