CatBanter

-   -   Waffles's new favourite food (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24367)

Helen C Simmons February 14th 05 08:42 PM

Waffles's new favourite food

On my low-fat, healthy eating regime, one of the snacks I occasionally allow
myself are low-fat rice crackers (seaweed ones). Today I discovered why the
rice crackers in the open packet felt *moist*.

I discovered a certain one-eyed, black-furred ladycat with her head in the
packet... licking and licking and licking...

Boy, does that cat like seaweed flavoured rice-crackers.

I, on the other hand, discovered exactly why I don't like moist rice
crackers.

*BARF*

Cheers, helen s

Katz February 15th 05 01:36 PM

LOL. Must be that *touch of the sea* that she likes.

Katz

polonca12000 February 15th 05 09:24 PM

ROFL! Obviously Waffles loves sea just as much as Frank during his vacation
time.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Adrian February 16th 05 10:50 AM

Helen C Simmons wrote:
On my low-fat, healthy eating regime, one of the snacks I
occasionally allow myself are low-fat rice crackers (seaweed ones).
Today I discovered why the rice crackers in the open packet felt
*moist*.

I discovered a certain one-eyed, black-furred ladycat with her head
in the packet... licking and licking and licking...

Boy, does that cat like seaweed flavoured rice-crackers.

I, on the other hand, discovered exactly why I don't like moist rice
crackers.

*BARF*

Cheers, helen s

ROTFL. But why don't you like them moist? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

wafflycat February 17th 05 10:08 AM

"polonca12000" wrote in message
ROFL! Obviously Waffles loves sea just as much as Frank during his
vacation
time.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

That's it! She's obviously thinking about what she & Frank get up to on the
beach.

Cheers, helen s