CatBanter

-   -   Hi, from a new member in Japan (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67763)

Cantate March 12th 06 08:25 AM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

badwilson March 12th 06 08:42 AM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people
talk about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one
looked like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up
either at my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese
bobtail, one looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an
Abyssinian. Right now they want attention so I think I'd better be a
good cat-slave and turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome to the group! My cat Vino is half Japanese Bobtail. He's got a
little bunny tail nub, I think it's so cute! We are Canadians but have
been living in Thailand for the last 5 years. Now we are on the verge
of moving to Australia.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

[email protected] March 12th 06 08:43 AM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Hi Cantate,

Welcome to RPCA! Wow, you have quite a crew there. Do you have any photos
of your masters, that you could post online? I'd love to see them. I
think Abyssinians are gorgeous and I hear that they are very active and
playful.

Are you a native of Japan? (For that matter, is the Japanese bobtail? :))

Looking forward to hearing more about you and your clowder!

Joyce

meee March 12th 06 08:59 AM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Hi Cantate!!
I'm in australia, one ex-stray, Jasmine, three of her kittens (almost
kittens...a bit big now) Garfield, Moe and Congo, and two siamese, Mango and
Cougar. What are your cat's names??? Do you have photos we can see? We
looove photos!! Especially Japanese bobtail photos!!
Here is my lot's blog. www.pacificatscairns.blogspot.com

Welcome and nice to meet you!!!

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) March 12th 06 12:26 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Welcome to the group My name is Matthew and I am saying Hello from Orlando,
Florida, USA
You will enjoy this group we are all about of characters out here and love
to have fun

3 of my furballs

Phantom 12 years old http://tinypic.com/j9tveh.jpg
spirit 3 almost 4 years old http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9u1k4
rumble is almost 7 who is epileptic for the last almost 4 years
http://tinypic.com/j9u0qh.jpg

Adrian March 12th 06 01:17 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people
talk about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one
looked like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up
either at my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese
bobtail, one looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an
Abyssinian. Right now they want attention so I think I'd better be a
good cat-slave and turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome to the group. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

wafflycat March 12th 06 01:25 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Konnichi wa, Cantate.

Stick around.

Cheers, helen s

Marina March 12th 06 01:54 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Welcome Cantate! My name's Marina and I live in Helsinki, Finland with
my two cats, Miranda and Caliban. From the links in my sig you can get
to loads of pictures of them, and of my two previous cats who
unfortunately had to be put to sleep last year (Nikki was nearly 17 and
Frank had just turned 18).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Victor Martinez March 12th 06 03:05 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Welcome to the group Cantate! I live in Austin, Texas with my partner
Tom and the Fantastic Seven: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez and
Rufous. Xoxo is a black and white domestic longhaired rescue, Luna and
Maya our bengal sisters, Basho and Issa our lovey-dovey tonkinese
brothers, and Fez and Rufous are orange tabbies (Rufous has long hair)
who are rescues as well. :)
What are your cats names?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

kilikini March 12th 06 03:17 PM

Hi, from a new member in Japan

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

A big welcome to you from me, Chloe, Pua and Tyrone in Zephyrhills, Florida!
I look forward to hearing your stories. I don't post that much due to my
schedule, but I do try to read everything and look at everyone's pictures.

Links to pix of my babies can be found at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ahuihou.geo/my_photos

and

http://www.catster.com/?183929

On the yahoo page, you can go to "animals" and/or "new kids".

kili