CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Mark Edwards (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113700)

Mishi[_2_] April 25th 18 05:30 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

jmcquown[_2_] April 25th 18 06:18 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On 4/25/2018 12:30 PM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Purrs for Mark. Please send him my best wishes and keep us updated. Is
there a place to maybe send him a card? (Please don't say Facebook,
sorry but I simply won't.)

Jill

Mishi[_2_] April 25th 18 07:07 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 1:18:20 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 4/25/2018 12:30 PM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Purrs for Mark. Please send him my best wishes and keep us updated. Is
there a place to maybe send him a card? (Please don't say Facebook,
sorry but I simply won't.)

Jill

He is at John Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 South Main, Fort Worth Texas 76104
room 605 bed 1. He had to have part of a foot amputated. He had another surgery today, and we are waiting to hear how that went.

joy April 25th 18 07:46 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On 4/25/2018 9:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Thank you for the heads up, Mishi! Purrs are definitely on the way.

Joy

jmcquown[_2_] April 25th 18 09:29 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On 4/25/2018 2:07 PM, Mishi wrote:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 1:18:20 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 4/25/2018 12:30 PM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Purrs for Mark. Please send him my best wishes and keep us updated. Is
there a place to maybe send him a card? (Please don't say Facebook,
sorry but I simply won't.)

Jill

He is at John Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 South Main, Fort Worth Texas 76104
room 605 bed 1. He had to have part of a foot amputated. He had another surgery today, and we are waiting to hear how that went.

Thank you for the information. My brother had his leg amputated at the
knee last year due to diabetic complications. I know it's not easy.

Jill

Bill Nak April 26th 18 01:50 AM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

Sure sorry to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--billn

______________

Auric Hellman April 26th 18 03:52 AM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:30:37 -0700 (PDT), Mishi
wrote:

Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as possible.

Mishi

Get well soon.

Dr. Auric D. Hellman

Mishi[_2_] April 26th 18 11:05 AM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

Yes, he is diabetic, plus he doesn't feel pain, which is how his foot got so bad. He didn't feel it. He took his wife to the doctor and ended up in the hospital with gangrene. He had been ill for a few days, and he thought he had the flu. :( His wife is staying with relatives, and a bunch of us on Facebook have taken up a collection to hire a pet sitting company to make sure the cats are taken care of daily. His step-children were coming in every couple of days to take care of them. Mark was very upset his babies!

Mishi[_2_] April 26th 18 12:35 PM

Purrs for Mark Edwards

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 6:05:59 AM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Yes, he is diabetic, plus he doesn't feel pain, which is how his foot got so bad. He didn't feel it. He took his wife to the doctor and ended up in the hospital with gangrene. He had been ill for a few days, and he thought he had the flu. :( His wife is staying with relatives, and a bunch of us on Facebook have taken up a collection to hire a pet sitting company to make sure the cats are taken care of daily. His step-children were coming in every couple of days to take care of them. Mark was very upset about his babies!