CatBanter

-   -   New sofa (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108030)

Marina June 14th 12 08:19 AM

New sofa

I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

MatSav[_2_] June 14th 12 08:49 AM

New sofa

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

--
MatSav

jmcquown[_2_] June 16th 12 12:35 AM

New sofa

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

What wonderful fun videos! Oh boy, packing materials and a new sofa! G

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] June 16th 12 12:42 AM

New sofa

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

That's very funny! I wonder what is under here? Oh, where did Mir go?

Jill

Marina June 16th 12 07:17 AM

New sofa

On 14.6.2012 10:49, MatSav wrote:
wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

And Caliban's nose keeps popping out under the sofa. :)

Bastette June 17th 12 01:39 AM

New sofa

wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

And Caliban's nose keeps popping out under the sofa. :)

That was so cute. And even Mir got into the act.

--
Joyce

Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
encourage others to leave you alone.

Takayuki June 17th 12 04:03 AM

New sofa

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:19:46 +0300, Marina
wrote:
Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

Ohh, so the couch is going to be Calibanised. :) He seems very happy,
pulling himself along the top.

It looks like Viktor has settled down a lot too. He looks very confident
around you, and the new couch, even if he doesn't have the same attitude of
entitlement as the others. :)