CatBanter

-   -   No more weeping over sick or passed-away cats... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26850)

Brian Link May 2nd 05 08:43 PM

No more weeping over sick or passed-away cats...

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Philip May 2nd 05 09:15 PM

Brian Link wrote:
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Fake kitties are for those who would turn over their cat to the pound
because its coloring clashed with the new furniture.

[email protected] May 2nd 05 11:32 PM

"Brandy*Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

-mhd

Joe Canuck May 2nd 05 11:38 PM

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

But you don't like it when it scratched you... so you had it declawed.

Mary May 3rd 05 12:12 AM

wrote in message
"Brandy Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

Heh. I can see the mechanical eyeballs hanging out of the
sockets now. :)

Karen May 3rd 05 12:25 AM

in article , Brian Link at
wrote on 5/2/05 2:43 PM:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Spooky

-L. May 3rd 05 12:48 AM

Brian Link wrote:
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Personally, I'd rather have the Sony robotic dog...at least it looks
cute.

-L.

Mary May 3rd 05 01:42 AM

equalizer wrote in message
On Mon, 02 May 2005 18:32:54 -0400,
wrote:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote:

Brian Link wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/11543501.htm

These are truly the end times...

BLink

Um, I'll pass. I happen to like mine to shed, urp hairballs, and give
me a nip on occasion.

I wonder how it would go over as a pet for my cats :-)

-mhd

Probably better than the mice I bought as pets for my cats one year.
Sometimes I don't have the brightest ideas. If I'd gone with a glass
cage instead of one with bars, things would've turned out different.....

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the mice!

CATacombs via CatKB.com May 3rd 05 02:11 AM

Philip,

Given the sentiments you expressed in the monster-sized Bengal Cats thread
you started, the following is a very strange statement.

Philip May 3rd 05 05:59 AM

Given that Bengals are only "monster sized" if you are referring to Bengal
Tigers .... what are you talking about? And how do you connect Bengal size
with an owner who would toss a pet because it clashed with the new decor?
Strange thought processes you have.