CatBanter

-   -   Purr request (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72)

Karen Chuplis August 13th 03 04:38 AM

Purr request

in article , Sam Nash at
wrote on 8/12/03 10:06 PM:

For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Thanks,
Sam Nash

Ow!!! Many purrs for her.

Kaern

Angela Ryan August 13th 03 04:49 AM

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went

into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but

know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Thanks,
Sam Nash

PURRS for Dianes mum....

lrulan August 13th 03 05:09 AM

Purrs and prayers for Dianne's Mom.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Tanada August 13th 03 05:17 AM

Sam Nash wrote:

For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Healing thoughts and purrs on their way. Back pain is no joke.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Marina August 13th 03 06:00 AM

"Sam Nash" wrote
For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went

into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but

know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Many purrs coming over for Dianne's Mom and her family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

bewtifulfreak August 13th 03 06:32 AM

"Byron & Christine Burel" wrote in message

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom.

*Ouch*....healing purrs for Mom to recover as soon as possible! And for
Dianne, who's probably very worried about her....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Steve Touchstone August 13th 03 08:20 AM

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:06:29 -0700, "Sam Nash" wrote:

For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but I
know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Thanks,
Sam Nash

Please pass along our purrs and prayers that she'll get over this -
back problems can be miserable and hard to get rid of, as my sister in
law knows all to well

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX August 13th 03 11:47 AM

Ouch! Lots of purrs and good vibes being sent.

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

beatles9091 August 13th 03 11:53 AM

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went

into
the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but

know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
group can muster.

Thanks,
Sam Nash

Ouch! That's terrible, Sam! Of course we'll rev up the purr motors Mom and
Dianne. Purrs and prayers for all concerned...

Roger

Cheryl August 13th 03 10:36 PM

"Sam Nash" wrote in
:

For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
into the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
compression fracture of her spine!

Youch, purrs for F DIL's mom....

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.