CatBanter

-   -   cost of bladder stone removal (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66280)

edensr January 10th 06 06:29 AM

cost of bladder stone removal

My cat has been diagnosed with bladder stones and I received an
estimate for the surgery and post-op treatment. I'm wondering if the
price he quoted me is within the norm - it was just over $1,000. I
don't think I'm getting ripped off but I also don't want to be
short-changed. If you have had a similar procedure performed for your
cat, please reply with approximate cost. Thanks!

-L. January 10th 06 06:37 AM

edensr wrote:
My cat has been diagnosed with bladder stones and I received an
estimate for the surgery and post-op treatment. I'm wondering if the
price he quoted me is within the norm - it was just over $1,000. I
don't think I'm getting ripped off but I also don't want to be
short-changed. If you have had a similar procedure performed for your
cat, please reply with approximate cost. Thanks!

If that includes pre-surgical bookwork and post-op meds, that's in the
ball park. I would have said $800-$1100 depending on where you are in
the US.
-L.