CatBanter

-   -   A few purrs for us? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104150)

rafflescat February 23rd 11 10:17 PM

A few purrs for us?

Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess

Amelia February 23rd 11 10:33 PM

A few purrs for us?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:17:12 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else has
a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests are in
and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried about him. I
left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have to wait until
tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please let the power of
the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home soon.
Thanks,
Bess

Absolutely! All of us will send our best purrs his way.

Amelia

John Ross Mc Master February 23rd 11 10:35 PM

A few purrs for us?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:17:12 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess

Purrs and prayers from Beauty, Cinder and Spring who are all eetink in
a quiet spot on da bote.

MLB[_2_] February 23rd 11 11:01 PM

A few purrs for us?

rafflescat wrote:
Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess

+++
Sending our heartfelt purrs for his wellbeing. Best wishes. MLB

Booker February 23rd 11 11:06 PM

A few purrs for us?

Many purrz frum ar house.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Will in New Haven February 24th 11 01:18 AM

A few purrs for us?

On Feb 23, 5:17*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
*He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,

Purrs from all of us for all of you.

--
Will in New Haven
WooToo, Sunrise, Missy, da Bear, Little SaMANfa and Micki

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee February 24th 11 04:52 AM

A few purrs for us?

Puuuurrrrrz -a commink frum Meowmee an me.

Waytin iz soo hard. Dat troponin enzyme taykez uh wyle tu sho up or not.
Purring furr it not showin up, so not hart attak. Onless datzz purrfird
tu
(copy-- paste) a severe hiatus hernia.
--
Pitô.ônya an Anti Sylvia, hooz bin thru it wiff DH

Gandalf[_2_] February 24th 11 06:06 AM

A few purrs for us?

wrote:

Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess

Sending the best get well purrs possible.

I certainly hope it isn't serious.

Ann791 February 24th 11 01:37 PM

A few purrs for us?

On 2/23/2011 5:17 PM, rafflescat wrote:
Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess

Purrs on the way.